Oogie Boogie

Note: This part may surprise you.

The Sanderson sisters mentioned to the pranksters something. Winifred aforesaid earlier that Oogie Boogie got resurrected in the mausoleum.

The monster in the shadows called out to anyone or anybody around.

"Hello? Hel-loooo! Guess who's back and ready to go revenging on Jack Skellington the Pumpkin King?!"

The monster in the shadows shows into a moonlight. He was a walking potato sack. His hands and feet are flat like penguins. Oogie Boogie walks like one.

He examined the area in a mausoleum.

Oogie babbles himself. "Oh please! This is how I came back? It's ridiculous! Ooo, a cauldron! It seems that some wicked witch was the one who brought me back! Perhaps I'll stick around and wait til she-she-SHE..."

He found three mischievous kids. They are lied down on the hard ground.

Oogie knows who they are. "What have we here...Lock, Shock and Barrel...napping in the creepy place of a mausoleum...Better wake them..."

He was shaking them with both hands.

Something was wrong.

Oogie Boogie bellowed in alarm. "WHAT?!"

He became mad. "SHE'S TRYING TO MAKE A DUPE OUT OF ME?!?!"

Oogie Boogie was sucking his breath like a vacuum cleaner. He was catching random bugs.

That is what Oogie Boogie really acted. The bug eater.

————————————————————

The Sanderson sisters are done with the Witches' Shop in Halloween Town.

No spellbook. No hourglass.

They are leaving the place.

Mary told Winifred. "Not to fret, sister. Sarah was singing to the children with her bewitching song. They will go where we go."

Winifred was not worrying about catching kids for their dark goal.

She clarified to her sister. "Mary, I want my book and hourglass back. And the potions too. Three little tricksters are not enough. You and Sarah need to understand this. If we don't get the lives of little children before our time is up, we're dust."

Mary was muddled. "Dust?"

Winifred repeat the last word. "Dust."

Sarah Sanderson was circling around in the sky. With her broomstick.

They saw her and got curious.

Winifred told Mary. "Sarah must have found somewhere beyond the woods." She exclaimed to her sister, excitedly. "Come - we fly!"

They used their broomsticks. The two Sanderson sisters flies to Sarah.

Short part!