The Kids from Corona II

Note: There's going to be a bewitching scene in it somewhere. Jack and the poor boy. Enjoy!

The Sanderson sisters are aware where in the mausoleum is. So before going on foot of a place. Mary realized about the graveyard. They feared that the graveyard is hallowed ground.

Thanks to Winifred's quick thinking, they used the broomsticks to fly above it. And they did. Above the Spiral Hill Graveyard. On the full bright moon.

They detected the town. Sarah suggested to stop there. Winifred agreed. They descended in front of the gates of Halloween Town.

The gatekeeper opened it.

The Sanderson sisters are blown.

He said in his friendly tone. "Welcome to Halloween Town, ladies! Enjoy your visit!"

Winifred thanked the gatekeeper.

The Sanderson sisters are inside.

Mary remembers. "Winnie! Winnie! What about that Boogie monster we brought back?!"

Winifred had it about worrying over Oogie Boogie.

Mary goes anxious. "If he sees what happened to his minions, we all be snake and spider stew for sure!"

Winifred exclaimed. "Enough!"

Sarah was distracted for spooky residents of Halloween Town.

The mummy boy and the bat boy. They were so curious.

Winifred ranted. She was pulling Mary awkwardly. "That sack of bugs man will be OUR snake and spider stew tonight if HE dares to go after US!"

Winifred lets her go. Mary goes apologizing repeatedly. "Sorry, sorry."

Sarah goes to the green witch. "Winnie. Winnie."

She stared at the purple witch. Sarah shares the word from the creepy townsfolk. "The little impish creatures knows about witches. And..." she added, exclaimed excitedly. "There's the Witches' Shop around here!"

Mary loves it. "The Witches' Shop! Oh my!" Winifred became pleased. "How marvelous...That might be where they keep all the good stuff there..." she added in vent. "And MY book! And MY hourglass!" Winifred commands. "Sisters, come!"

They are heading to the Witches' Shop.

————————————————————

Sally sat on top of the Spiral Hill. She cannot stop facing the Hinterlands' entrance. Zero was here too, whimpers. The ragdoll wanted to pet the ghost dog for comfort. It's hard when Zero's a ghost dog.

Sally talks to himself.

"Jack...I know how upset you are...Binx didn't mean about you...We are all upset about tonight...We didn't know the trick-or-treaters are going to take the spellbook and hourglass...We just don't know why...They didn't know about the Sanderson sisters...It was a mistake, Jack..."

The ragdoll became alarmed. Zero hears the wolf's howl. The full bright moon is out. The ghost dog growls.

Sally tells him. "See who's here in the graveyard, Zero!"

The ghost dog lights up his jack-o-lantern nose. Zero zooms around the area. After checking one huge crypt...

They was a growl threat behind it.

The ragdoll goes down the spiral hill into the graveyard. Sally walks carefully. Going to examine behind the stone crypt.

The ghost dog growls at a werewolf. Not just the Halloween Town's werewolf.

A Hocus Pocus Holidayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें