The Strategy

Note: There's going to be the mentioning of Rapunzel's Tangled Adventure series.

Billy Butcherson got lost in the dark forest. He walks awkwardly as an imbalance doll. In moments. The poor guy became a klutz. The zombie falls into the big hole. It was a pit trap.

————————————————————

Around the Gracey Manor, things could have been all right.

In the library, Sally tells tales to Kiera and werewolf Catalina about her adventures with Jack and Zero. The ragdoll likes having friendly company.

How they met the Addams couple here.

How the Pumpkin King broke the curse here too.

They are fascinated than afraid.

Binx the black cat watches outside of the Haunted Mansion.

Jack Skellington and Varian are inside the attic.

The orange and black snake was too busy. Eating up toys around. It thought it tasted good.

They have seated on an elegant sofa.

The Pumpkin King tells the alchemist his part of the story.

"So you see, Varian. The ghosts. Especially Credence Topsworth want nothing to do about Gracey Manor. Mephistopheles was holding them imprison as a ghost host. It was his objective to take it. Because he thought Edward Gracey betrayed him."

The alchemist comments. He liked it. "That was really good story, Jack."

The Pumpkin King was appreciative.

Varian tells him. He allows himself to confess. "I...I don't believe I had ever told you my tale...Heh, an alchemist boy who tries so hard to make my dad proud for my achievements and failures...Back in Old Corona..."

The skeleton has a quizzy look. "I'm very curious, Varian...What is an alchemist yourself trying to do back in your home?"

Varian clarifies and shares his story everything to Jack Skellington.

He told him about meeting the lost princess who returned to Corona. Catching a raccoon with his goo trap experiment. Then eventually, Varian got a friend named Ruddiger. Eugene Fitzherhert and himself are Team Awesome. Cassandra was his first crush. How the black rocks appeared out of nowhere. Something to do with a connection to Rapunzel. Varian efforts to dispose with his compound. It did not end well. His father, Quirin, was trapped in amber for a year. Rapunzel's hurt incantation saved his dad. The alchemist has done more than experiments. His development over himself going crazy was changed. Better yet, Varian was redeemed. He attempts to stop Cassandra to make a same mistake as he made for himself. She possessed the moonstone from the Dark Kingdom. He cracked an another sundrop incarnation. About 'use for the sun to see the sun'. Confusing at first. He was beamed it to find the incantation in the ancient scroll. For a 15-year-old alchemist, he can decipher the incantations from one's sorcerer parchment paper.

The Pumpkin King loved it. "Your story was magnificent, Varian! Your father must have been very proud of you!"

The alchemist made a slight smile. "Yeah. He has been..." Varian became lament. "proud of me..."

Jack pities the alchemist. He held him in his bony arms. The Pumpkin King comforted him. "I know how hard it is now you're in a dream..."

Varian slumped his head against Jack's chest. The alchemist needed some reassuring.

The Pumpkin King declares. "Once we figure a way to stop the Sanderson sisters, we will be prepared for them no matter what happens."

Varian remembers. He had to say to the skeleton. "Oh, Jack. I know a way to be protected from the evil witches."