Sally

Back in the Spiral Hill Graveyard, the ragdoll tried to rescue the girls from evil witches.

Varian was not the only one who's under the spell.

Suddenly, Sally only stop one girl.

The ragdoll commanded the ghost dog. "Zero, follow Catalina and stay hidden hurry, boy!"

The ghost dog flies after the big werewolf. Both of them are inside the dreadful forest; the Hinterlands.

Sally didn't lose her hope. "Jack, wherever you are...Hurry back..."

————————————————————

The Pumpkin King and the alchemist are still in hiding.

In the middle of the Hinterlands.

Varian was still in agonizing pain. His breathing was still in distress.

"Uh...Uh...Uh...Jack...Ah...Ah..."

The skeleton was still holding him. The Pumpkin King became comforting.

"I'm still here, Varian. The spell will pass. You'll see."

Sarah Sanderson finish her singing.

Their curses is still on.

Jack saw someone passed the clearing.

The giant werewolf?!

And Zero's following it?!

The Pumpkin King will figure out about the monster later.

Jack got an idea. The Pumpkin King may have to ask the alchemist.

"Varian? Would you like to try Sally's soup? Just a little?"

The alchemist does not get it.

Jack tried again. "In my left jacket pocket, I had a bottle of Sally's soup. You looked sick."

Varian barely opens his eyes. He searched him where the pumpkin king said. The alchemist have it. He was not sure about it.

Jack told him in compassion. "You can count on me. It's been a hectic night."

Varian makes out one answer.

"Ah...Ah...Ah...Okay..."

The alchemist ate Sally's soup.

In a few moments, Varian fell asleep.

The Pumpkin King was relieved that his suffer has been subsided. The alchemist no longer gasping over the hypnotizing spell.

Jack Skellington spoke softly. "You will be all right, Varian. I'll get you far away from the cruel witches. I promise."

————————————————————

Back in the Spiral Hill Graveyard, the ragdoll was still embracing Kiera.

The familiar voice got her to smile.

"Sally?"

The ragdoll peeked from behind the big crypt. It was the skeleton. Carrying a sleeping alchemist. She was satisfied.

"Jack, over here!"

The Pumpkin King was glad to see her.

Sally was wondering. "Is that Varian?"

Jack confirmed. "He's just asleep."

The Pumpkin King handed her the homemade bottle. He was serious. "Have a girl take your soup. She'll stop suffering from the witch's spell."