[notes] Before You Read

Hello, Naki here, I just wanted to inform you about a few things before you start reading.

Or you can skip right to the next chapter where the story of Jessica's origin/background begins.

BASIC INFO:

1) I am currently editing this story. Editing the chapters I already posted and working on the next chapters.

2) My writing should get better as you read further, but English is not my first language so I apologize for any gramatical errors. Please feel free to point them out so I can correct them.

3) Some stuff about this story is influenced by my country and culture, such as the ages kids go to kindergarten, school, highschool or university, so these may not corespond with how things work in your country.

4) All pictures, photos and art I post throughout this story are mine.

ABOUT MY OC JESSICA:

Jessica is my Creepypasta OC (original character) I created in 2014 out of imagination and for fun. She was just a character I drew once a while. I planned no story for her back then. 

I left the Creepypasta fandom the same year naturally because the amount of hate my OC recieved (I deleted all my art).  Later the same year, or maybe in 2015 (I'm not sure) I rejoined the fandom and brought my OC back, but I did some changes you can read about here:

  Later the same year, or maybe in 2015 (I'm not sure) I rejoined the fandom and brought my OC back, but I did some changes you can read about here:

After that I decided not to listen to others opinios and brought back the previos design of my oc. 

Anyways, when I returned to the fandom, with previos Jessica, this time I planned a story for her I posted on Instagram (I was using only Instagram back then). This old story was about Jessica being killed in a ritual, her ghost staying here until she got back into her body and went on a hunt for her murderers. This was what I planned back then, I found my old concepts.