[art] Creepypasta and Jessica 2020

Some drawings from 2020 of Jessica with other Creepypasta characters

From left to right, top to bottom

The first picture is a drawing of Jessica and 2 of my other Creepypasta ocs Nakime and Amy

Then there's a drawing of Kate the Chaser and Jessica. When I brought Jessica back to the fandom (2020), people started accusing me of copying Kate's mask design. Those were mostly people who didn't know my character was created back in 2014. They thought Jessica was a new oc (in 2020) so I tried to explain that no, I did not take inspiration in Kate. You can find my explanation in the first chapter of this book titled [notes] Before You Read or in my artbook Jessica x Dylan Art Book under the chapter The Creation of Jessica the Ghost  where I'm sharing in detail what was the inspiration behind Jessica and her design. I recommend you check out the one in my art book because it's more detailed explanation. I drew her side by side with Kate because I wasnted to point out that their masks are not the same at all. If you played Slender The Arrival video game and encounter Kate, you will notice her mask is dirty and has holes for eyes and mouth, the mouth hole being in square shape. Jessica's mask is clean and has painted design on it, painted around the holes for eyes, has eyebrows, and she has no hole for mouth. It's a circular/oval shape painted on the mask. So no. I took no inspiration in any other character. Hilariously enough, after I shared that piece of art back then people stopped accusing me of copying. People just so easily jump of hate trains without even learning more about the character. It's okay to dislike/hate characters but at least people should read about the inspiration from the creator before spreading false information based on what someone else said.

A fanart of Jeff the Killer with Jessica. I want to quickly point out that I never shipped Jessica with any other characters (shipping means putting two characters in a relationship, liking the idea of them dating). But I had this headcannon where they would be frenemies who constantly annoy each other. I drew sketch of that drawing in 2015 and when I was later in 2020 going through my old art I decided to finish it.

A fanart of Eyeless Jack and Jessica the Ghost. I had a little comic idea of how Jessica and Eyeless Jack would meet. He would ambush her in an alley from behind thinking she's an easy victim but she has that clawhammer with her and would hit him in the head with the blunt end. He wouldn't expect that stabbing his scalpel in her arm but she'd already be running away as he was slightly dizzy from the hit. That was suppossed to be like their first encounter and I had a plan that it would continue this way: She run away with his scalpel still in her arm. So they will later meet again with Jessica waiting in the same alley and Ej would appear again demading back his weapon and threatning her with a knife he'd borrow from Jeff. She's throw him his scalpel back and allong with a bag full of kidneys so he'd let her leave just this one time.