[art] old reference sheets 2014 - 2020

From top to bottom, from left to right

2014 - the very first reference sheet

Pretty basic reference sheet, much of the information on it are not up tp date anymore. The scratched text was 'Catchphrase: Behind you.' but I later created a different Creepypasta oc and gave that catchphrase to him giving Jessica a new one. I thought every character has to have a catchphrase.

2016 - remake

Almost the same reference sheet but updated design

2020 - remake

Around the year 2017 I left the fandom and removed Jessica from it. Deleted all art and changed usernames on social media. I rejoined the fandom in late 2019 and brought Jessica back at the beginning of 2020. This referene sheet is from March 2020 and I tried to remake her and make her more realistic. I will share the concept of Jessica's previous story concepts from 2015 in the next chapter. Those were both supernatural but since I've been studying psychology I decided to put some psychology into the story instead.

2020 - 'the backpack' reference sheet

I had the idea to make Jessica carry a small backpack around whenever she was out

2020 - summer vs winter reference sheets

I had this idea to have multiple versions, sort of, wanting to make it realistic so she won't be always wearing the same thing

2020 - 'personality' reference sheet

As I mentioned, I treid to put some psychology into the character, and make a sociopath out of her to explain her behavior. Not excuse her behavior but explain. The mental state of someone explains their behaviour which I was trying to do but keep in mind, the mindset does not exuse behaviour, only explains it. And keep in mind this is a fiction.

Overall

Many of the information from these reference sheet applied back in the time but not anymore. I'll be updating and making new reference sheet this year for her.

 I'll be updating and making new reference sheet this year for her