~5.5~

-The Rise of Diabetes-

"That was great!" Beidou laughed and raised her drink. "The serpent was defeated and the ship was saved. Good job everyone! It's time to celebrate our victory!"

Running around the ship, both you and Yashiro served dinner to all the crew members who were laughing and having the best time of their lives after the dangerous battle against the sea serpent. Grinning, you continued to pour more drinks for all the members who were thanking you for your hard work.

"How did you defeat the serpent?!" a little guy said as he ran up to Beidou.

"Fear not; worry not!" Beidou declared, "Let the serpent be of no more trouble to any of you, for I alone have killed it and ate it! For now, your fears shall be relinquished and your worries disintegrated."

"Hooray!" cheered everyone on board while the little guy gave the serpent killer a tight hug of admiration.

Everyone shouted and cheered for their champion, raising their cups of rum in congratulations. Grinning, Beidou cheered along with them and gulped down her drink as everyone else urged her to keep on going. Their champion had defeated the sea serpent and saved them all, they now owe their lives to her so now was the time to celebrate without hesitation.

However, the little guy who had given the hug, still a bit exceptical, went around the ship and found the serpent happily eating a snack. Eyes widened and doubt filling his mind, he slowly backed away from the serpent in hopes to keep it from noticing his presence. Horrified by such an unexpected event, he died by Diabetes. However, the serpent, now finished with its snack, quickly charged towards the little guy and jumped behind him. It immediately attacked Diabetes and ate it, therefore saving the little guy's life in the moment.

"Hmmmszsszszss... that guy Diabetes was yummysszssz... " hissed the black scaled serpent.

"Ay ya yai" exclaimed Beidou as she appeared in front of the little guy. "What did I tell you about eating anything you see?"

"It wasssn't my fault," said the serpent "It was my mortal enemy Diabetesssszsss, and he wasss about to eat this little guy! You should be thanking me."

"W-w-w-wa-wa-what is happening?" said the little guy very nervously.

"The serpent," Beidou leaned against the wall. "I didn't kill it. Rather, it talked me into making a contract with it."

"Wh- why?" the little guy quickly backed away in fear as the serpent rose up from behind Beidou, it's size constantly growing larger.

Noticing this in her peripheral vision, Beidou grabbed the neck of the serpent who had rose up to shoulder height and started shaking it up and down. Eyes rolling from dizziness, the serpent tried to escape the grip of the pirate lady but unfortunately, her grip was too strong and the serpent continued to shake up and down.

"SSSSSSSSSTOP!" the snake cried out, mustering all the strength it had left to speak. "Pleassssssse sssstop. I promisssssssse I won't do thisssssss again Massssssster." (¬_¬)

Throwing the snake down after its surrender, Beidou kneeled down and looked at the little guy, "What's your name kiddo?"

"Behind you!" exclaimed the little guy.

Behind Bediou, the serpent began to glow, and grow, and grow, and grow, and grow all the more.

"I'm not doing anythingssszsss!" exclaimed the serpent "This musssssst be the work of Diabetessss! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOssssszssssss!"

And as the serpent exploded, Diabetes took over the air, and the Earth, and killed everyone. And then ate the whole multiverse.
(¬_¬)༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hewwoo my dearest readers. I hope you LOVED this chapter. Haha jk. It's just a troll side story that somehow got created because one of my friends got ahold of my writing document and started writing random things in it and then I joined in and viola this got created.. It's not actually part of the story, it's just for laughs but I will most definitely be posting the next chapter on Monday. If you want more of this chaoticness, let me know and I'll drag my friend to write very weird things with me once in a while.

Sorry if people got annoyed with this. I just loved how crazy it was and thought that it was a shame to let this laugh of a work collect dust.

I hope you all had a wonderful day!!!!