~6.5~

The Return of Diabetes

~ONE WEEK LATER~

"Thank you so much for your hospitality," said the little guy shaking Beidou's hand. "I will always be grateful for your help. I will never forget your name, I shall name my firstborn son Aiden, just as you!¨

Shifting his two bags over his shoulder to make it more comfortable for himself, Aiden waved to the rest of the crew who looked sad with his leaving. Though he was pretty sure the reason for that was because they would miss the food that he cooked. Even if that may be the reason they would miss you - no matter how shallow - you would still miss them with all your heart. They were like a new family after eons of loneliness.

"Good bye," Yashiro walked up to you shyly and gave you an awkward hug that you warmly returned. "I-it was fun."

"It was," you grinned. "I'll never forget these wonderful moments."

Walking down the dock, you looked forward and you let out a breath before bolstering your will. You would do this. You would travel Teyvat once again and look for a way to end this curse. Again and again, no matter what, you would continue with this goal and it was all thanks to Kazuha's consoling you.

You heard a calm voice call out from behind you. "Wait for me. I'm going to come with you."

Immediately turning your head towards the voice. Shocked by the sudden appearance of Diabetes, you didn't know what to say.

"Let's go," Diabetes took one of the bags you were carrying and hooked it over his own shoulder.

"Who...who are you?" you questioned.

"You might not remember me," Diabetes replied. "But that is because you are not you. You see, I became lonely after taking over the world, which is when we last met."

"What are you talking about?" You looked at him. "I've never seen you in my life."

"You are only a fragment of my imagination," Diabetes answered you with a pitying smile. "I am alone in the universe, and so I created all of you again, to the extent that my memory reaches"

"What does that mean..." You asked very confusedly. "No... You're lying! I know who I am and I am me! I am not you because you aren't me and me aren't you and you me I you......... yeah... .no... you know what I mean!"

"Wrong! And right, but mostly wrong." Diabetes said with a vicious look on his face. "I do know what you mean, and that is because I know what I mean. And here is where you are wrong, because you are me, and therefore I know what I mean."

"Wait..." You started asking, with a very perplexed look on your face. "If I am you, and I am wrong, wouldn't that mean that you are wrong?! And therefore I am not you!!"

Just as you said that, the whole universe began to tremble. The water began to break, and the sky began to melt.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" asked Diabetes very furiously.

And with those last words, Diabetes and the whole universe imploded, causing you to wake up in the real world, where you saw Bediou and the Serpent lying on the floor besides you.

"Good job, kiddosszzzz." said the Serpent. "You did what I couldn't do, you defeated my nemesiszz Diabeteszzzaazz!"

"You...you must be the chosen one" said Beidou with a very serious look on her face.

"Th-the chosen one for what...?" You asked nervously.

And now here was have the return of my friends writing based on one of my chapters. It's wonderfully chaotic for those who like that.