~19~

You, Kazuha, Aether, Paimon, and Dain had discussed the best way to get the Khaenri'ah which you had discovered was now called The Abyss. Since the Abyss Order not only consisted of monsters but the people of Khaenri'ah too, the hideout was in fact the destroyed Khaenri'ah.

"Where is Khaenri'ah?" Kazuha asked while you were cooking some breakfast for everyone.

"A portal not too far from Mondstadt," you told him. "Well, that's the way that I left my home. Entering, I don't know exactly how. It's Dain that we should be asking."

Kazuha started to get plates from the cupboard of the place that you were renting. Putting plates down on the dining table, you started to serve the food. Serving some universal peace rice with Teyvat fried egg on each of the plates, you told Kazuha to wake everyone up.

"My lady!" Dain greeted you as soon as he walked through the hallway. "I truly miss your cooking."

Sitting down, Paimon and Aether followed him as you could hear Paimon's stomach grumble, "Yum. Smells so good. Paimon is so hungry."

"Dig in everyone!" You smiled as they all started to eat.

Walking around the kitchen, you served everyone their requested drinks before finally sitting down and eating your breakfast as well. Enjoying the sweet fruits complementing the soft rice and the salty egg, it was a filling breakfast that would definitely give you enough energy for the day's activities.

"That was so good!" Paimon exclaimed as she cleaned her plate.

"It was," Aether thanked you for the breakfast.

"Of course it's delicious. My lady makes the best food ever," Dain bragged about your cooking.

"Thank you for the great food y/n," Kazuha thanked you.

Nodding to all of the compliments and the thanks, you took everyone's plates after they were done eating and put it in the sink to wash them all later.

"So what's the plan," Aether asked, his seriousness spreading through the whole room.

You quickly wiped your hand and sat down near the table to discuss with everyone what the course of action would be.

Trying to find out what everyone would do before the battle to save Lumine was easy and after a quick hour had passed by, most of the plans were decided upon. You and Kazuha would go shopping to prepare everything that all of you would need while Aether, Paimon, and Dain would try to get more information into getting to Khaenri'ah.

Walking through the streets of Inazuma, you and Kazuha looked around as he told you the different places around the city. He introduced you to the cuisine of Inazuma and treated you to lunch at one of the restaurants around.

After that, the two of you had done some shopping to prepare for the trip as well as whatever you may need. Since the list of items had already been decided upon, it was easy to get everything. Soon enough, everything was prepared and packed in a storage and the two of you had extra time.

After that, for some snacks, you had decided to buy some taiyaki and dango milk. Ordering the snacks from a vendor, you handed Kazuha's share to him while he led you to a place to sit and fully enjoy the scenery and beauty of Inazuma.

"Inazuma is so pretty," you told Kazuha as the two of you sat underneath a sakura tree to rest after the long walk around the city.

"Yea," Kazuha agreed with you, his eyes admiring your figure looking up at the sakura flowers above you.

"Hey Kazuha," you looked at him. "Why are you accompanying us even though you don't need to? I know you said that you would accompany me but what we're about to do is on another level of danger. You could lose your life. Please just leave and forget about me so that you can live your life in peace."

Kazuha thought for a moment before replying, "I've enjoyed my time with you. I don't mind losing my life if it's by your side."

"Kazuha..." you murmured under your breath before shaking your head. "Please don't say something as dark as that. Don't be so willing to lose your life."

"Y/n," Kazuha gulped, his ears turning red as he looked deep into your eyes. "I like you. Ever since we first met, I found you interesting. After I decided to accompany you, I learned just how incredible of a person you are. I want to stay with you till the end so please don't push me away."

"I like you too Kazuha," you confessed as you pulled your legs up to your chest and swung in the wind. "And that's exactly why I don't want you to come with us. I don't want you to get endangered."

"Same to you," Kazuha took your hand. "I don't want you to be endangered either. If I come with you, then at least we can have each other's back."

Shaking your head in stubbornness, you held his hand with both of yours, "I won't be in danger. You know that I can't die. I'll come back to you. And, you've never fought the unknown goddess or Lumine before. You have no idea how strong she is. If we have to end up fighting them, who knows what would happen."

"All the more I should go with you," Kazuha argued with you. "The more help we have, the better our chances are of fighting her."

You placed your head on your knees not knowing what else to say. You couldn't bring yourself to say no to Kazuha but at the same time, you didn't want him to go with you. This was your responsibility but Kazuha was still offering to stay by your side even if it was a death flag.

"Be careful Kazuha," you removed the vision from your side and handed it to Kazuha. "If you want to come with me all I ask is that you keep onto this vision. It's already activated and Aether had told me that you were able to use it before. This should at least keep you safer and anyways, it's rightfully yours."

"What about you?" Kazuha refused to hold the vision.

You grabbed his hand and placed it on his palm before using your hand to cover it. Smiling, your hands shone a golden light.

"Ever since I remember what happened I have been able to use the powers of the core form before. It seems that my life was connected to Khaenri'ah the moment I broke the core."

"Fine," Kazuha relented as he placed the glowing purple vision right below his.

You took his hand and placed it on your forehead before giving it a kiss. If he was going to come with you, the next best thing that you could do would be to protect him even if it meant your destruction.