Special 1k Follower Thanks

If you don't like smut, please don't read this. Also like this is my first time writing it so please don't expect too much aha....

(And I'm not gonna even put 18+ ik a lotta you aren't even 18)

With all the requests, I thought maybe I'll try so here you have it my beloved readers please do enjoy.

(And if you like it maybe I'll consider writing more? Idk tho. Again this is my first time writing something like this.)

AND THE STORY BEGINS

~~~~~

“Y/n,” Kazuha murmured as he wrapped his arms lightly around your neck while you were reading a book.

“Hi Kazuha,” you smiled as you moved your head upwards to look at his handsome features. 

As you looked at him, he preciously returned your smile and kissed your forehead before releasing you and moving to sit right next to you. He leaned on the armrest of your chair and watched you read as the two of you relaxed together near that lamp that was the source of light in the room.

“Y/n, my wind, my love, my beautiful zephyr,” Kazuha called your name once more after a while of watching you, this time with a slight whine in his tone. “Aren’t you going to give me my kiss?”

A blush blooming on your cheeks, you turned your head opposite of his stare so he wouldn’t see your red face. No matter how many times Kazuha would call you with names of endearment, you couldn’t help but still be affected. You tried to look back at the book and continue from where you last left off but you could’t help but be distracted by the unfairly handsome man sitting just a few centimeters away from you. 

Quickly turning your head towards him, you pecked his cheek, stood up immediately, and sped walk towards the restroom all while trying to calm your beating heart.

“Why does he have to be so handsome,” you cursed to yourself and leaned your head on the door.

“Because I have to at least match your beauty,” your lover replied to your surprise.

“You heard me?”

“Yeah,” Kazuha chuckled as he sat down with his back on the door knowing that by now you would be even more red. “Can you open the door for me y/n?

“No,” you murmured. “Not yet. I have to calm down my heart because you’re too beautiful.”

“Should I change my appearance?” 

“NO!” You opened the door of the restroom in record time surprising Kazuha that he fell backwards, with his elbows supporting him before he fully hit the ground. “Oh my gosh. I’m so sorry Kazu.”

Leaning down to help the anemo user up, you held his arm in an attempt to help him stand up. However, to your surprise, Kazuha moved his head up and kissed your lips which made you lose your balance from the sudden shock and also fall to the ground.

“If my appearance is the reason why you run away,” Kazuha started with a smile as he stood up and looked at you while running his hands through his hair. “I think maybe it’s best if I change it.”

“Never,” you stared at him from the floor as your heart pulsed faster from the sudden shock of his action which made him look even more heavenly than usual. “I love how you look. You’re just too handsome and I can’t believe you’re mine. That’s the reason why I always blush like crazy when I’m with you.”