CHAPTER- 32- YOU ARE GLOWING

Neha's POV-

What is all this''? Rohit asked ''Ma I told you its going to be a private wedding'' Rohit cried in frustration.

In case You are wondering what is happening let me tell you. So day after tomorrow is our wedding and already there are 20 plus people which I don't know who are has occupied the guest rooms.

'' I known '' Meera Ma said rolling her eyes, Don't worry baby I have only invited important people only'' she said.

Rohit rubbed his forehead '' I can't Deal with this Women'' He said.

''Rohit, Dare to speak to your mother like that'' Immediately Mr Ahuja boomed in.

''Dad, She has to understand'' He was cut off by Meera Ma, they are leaving by evening, these are people who are relatives just invited to attend some rituals we do before wedding.'' Meera Ma said.

''Neha dear, wear this Saree and please come fast ok'' she instructed me.

When I was ready Meera Ma took me to living room where there were some ladies waiting for me.
It was a very sweet ceremony where everyone gave me blessings and did some pooja for me.

"Neha, you can go rest now and yes you are not allowed to go outside before wedding after this it's a bad luck ok!. She told me. I smiled nodding my head wedding was just a day away anyways so I didn't have any issue staying home.

Gulping my saliva I waited nervously chewing on my nails , right now I was seating on my bed cross leg my cell phone in my left hand as I had dialled my mothers number it was ringing but she had not yet picked up.

"Neha!" Came very anxious voice of my mother "you shouldn't have called neha " she said hurriedly.
"Mom.., i am getting married tomorrow will you come" I asked her there was a long pause and it felt like forever.

"You know I can't Beta" its been ages since she called me Beta , I already knew she was going to say no but still needed to inform her.
Before I could say anything further she hang up on me making me wonder if dad caught her speaking with me.
.........
The day have finally arrived and as much as I trust Rohit and he had assured my safety my heart has not stopped beating faster with anxiety. I had to take deep breath's to clam myself down after each 10 minutes. This is what happens when you have lost all hope in your life maybe.

"Neha!" Rohit spoke softly as me sat side by side in this beautiful round mandap , "you're glowing " he said he knew what was going in my mind but his comments made me smile.

ROHIT'S POV

Finally everything was over , I changed my clothes to normal track and v neck t-shirt and was going through some office mails.
Neha was still in bathroom probably taking a shower
Thought of her made me smile she look so beautiful today wearing that baby pink weeding dress matching her skin tone perfectly.

I came out of my thoughts when Neha walked out of the bathroom wearing the night dress she gave me a quick smile before walking into the closet.

"Your belongings are already shifted, you can arrange it later" I told her.

Suddenly it came to my mind that what if she doesn't want to live in same room.

"Neha." I called Out she replied with faint hmm and when I didn't say anything she walked out of closet.

"I am sorry ! The servants shifted your things in my room you must be comfortable in your own room " I said to her.

"We are not teenagers Rohit, beside we don't want servants to talk behind  and more importantly i am comfortable sharing the room with you" she told me.

I nodded hiding my happiness that she felt safe with me she crawled next me pulling the sheet up to her neck " good night " she said before closing her eyes,
I watched her for couple of minutes before replying to important the mail, keeping safe distance as much I could I drifted to sleep.

Next morning I woke up to the sound of blow drying
Rubbing my eyes i saw Neha sitting in front of vanity blowing her hair "good morning " i said with best morning voice I can get out of my throat , I raise my eyebrows when in response she glared at me through the mirror.

'Huh!! What happened?!! Did i do anything in my sleep oo god shit!!!' I panicked.

" I should have never agreed to sleep in same bed as you " she said her eyes shooting fire at me .

"Huh" was the only sound left my mouth as she shook her head messing the hair again which she was trying to set she pushed her hair trance back all the while looking at me.
Yy
"I didn't know you were such a big cuddler , you were crushing me the hold night i was barely able to sleep " she cursed at me.

I finally let my breath go which i was holding for a long time " oo" I said .

"Oo, that is what you going to say" she asked raising her eyes brows
" hmm, I'll arrange something, i Am sorry, you should have waken me up" I told her.

" I couldn't wake you , I could barely move beside you sleep like a baby " she told me smiling at the end. What o could give to see this smile every morning.

.........

Hi,
Guys
I know I had been gone for too long
But now I am back and i am eager to complete this book as I already have another story in my mind
Thank you

Ps:- sorry for grammar errors as i am writing almost after a two year i guess