chapter 27 - why did you lied?

NEHA'S POV

" What's with the name plate?" Rohit asked staring at the name plate on my father's house..I didn't need look at it..

"My dad likes to show of his status to society" I told him.

"Then you should really show what he is" He said with disgut.

I ignore his comment to busy to tell my self that it was okay , I am strong now.
"You Okay?" Rohit asked, I can feel concern from his tone.

"I feel like someone has pushed me in deep water with a huge stone tied to my ankles." It was so much easy to tell Rohit my thoughts and what I feel.

Because he didn't pity..nope he makes me come over my fear.

"Well if it helps..i am a good swimmer" He said..and although my mind was not a peace, I smiled.

He knew what to say..he could never give me whole lot of lectures or suggestions but quietly stand beside me.

He once said that he can't feel my pain, no one can!, because nobody had gone through my pain,so don't expect them to understand.. I have to help myself.

"I think you should hold my hand" He said. I knew it was one of his trick.

"You know when I see your dad I might punch him" He told me.

He knew I need to hold him..or else I might collapse.
"No one is home!" I told him. I grab onto his arm.

"Huh?" He had a confused look on his face.

"Then why are we here,let's go back to our hotel" He said forwing.

"I want to go inside" I told him ,he sigh.."ok then" .

I ring the bell..and as aspected the maid opened the door.

"Neha Ma'am" She greeted me. I nodded at her before entering the house.

Nothing has changed over the past 2 years ,the hall room was filled with my dad's medals and photos. None of them having me or my mother in it.

I glance at Rohit,he was busy looking at the picture with very bored eyes..that somehow made me smile.

"Come" i said walking up the staires.

My room was in the corner most of the floor,where I could hide as a teen.

"Welcome to my little room" I said opening the door.. i had informed one of the maid earlier to clean it,so it was in good condition.

I click the light on, my room itself tells that no one stay here it was empty.

"This is you" I heard Rohits voice,i turned to look at him,he was pointing at only picture of me ,with my school classmates when we own best class trophy.

Rohit chuckle.."how much was your weight?" He asked amuse.

I was bit healthy back in school "yeah I was little healthy" i said.

"This is not healthy..you look like you swallowed the world" He teased making me me glare at him.

I opened my drawer stuffing everything inside my small bag.

"Let's go,I got every thing i want" I said to Rohit. He smiled removing the frame from the Wall "can we take this too?" He questioned .

I took the frame putting it inside my bag.
"Where are your parents?" Rohit asked curiosly.

"They went to attend the wedding" I said Rohit stop making me stumbled back.

"Your cousin?" He asked ,I nodded my head yes.