Chapter 3- My Angel

KARAN'S POV

I pushed my glasses up, glancing at the clock, half n hour more and I can leave.

I work part time at a clinic, near college from 7 to 9, partly for money and partly for experience.

It was 8 :30, there were no more patients left, but incase anyone came.

"Don't cry little one!" I heard a voice, looking up from my article, I saw Rohit, Ruhi's brother, placing someone on seat, when he turned around I saw it was non other than Ruhi.

"Doctor!" I quickly yelled.. Doctor raised his head and I gesture him outside.. He went outside and I followed him grabbing his medical kit.

When we reach, Ruhi was crying.. Her hand was bleeding.. I kneeled down.. "Ruhi..!" I said her big brown eyes filled with tears looked at me, her lower lips tremble, with pained voice she took my name "karan!" she said.

"Is the pain too much..!" I asked she shook her head no spilling tears from her eyes.

"The wound is not deep.." Doctor said cleaning it.. "It must be paining, if she ia crying that much" I said to him.

"Excuse me, Dude she is not crying because of wound" her brother said.
I furrowed my brows, what happened!?

Ruhi suddenly hold my arm "Karan.. It's all gone.. My Tab.. It broke all the project is gone" She sob..

"Please don't cry little one, I'll talk to them about extending the date of submission" Her brother tried to assure her.

"No..!! The dates are decided bt university you can't change it" she said between hiccup.

Taking a deep breath I made her look into my eyes "Don't worry about project we still have 4 days, I'll help you complete.. Now stop crying" Her eyes instantly sparkle.

"Really, you think We could still complete it!?" she asked hope filled in her eyes.

I nodded at her.. "What happened but!?" I asked.

Her brothers jaw clenched.. "Some fool drive very close by her, hitting her arm and in process he Tap went flying" he told me.

"Just tell me get my hands on me, he is gona be death" He growl.

"All done!" the doctor said.. He had wrapped her arm.

"I'll pay the bill and come.."Rohit said he looked at me "don't leave her alone" He said without waiting for reply he went away.

I looked back at Ruhi, she was examining her arm, my fingers iched  to wipe her tears.

"Don't worry about the project Ruhi.. We will complete it on time" I assure her one more time.

She gave me a sad smile "You really are angel!" she said to me.
Her nose and eyes had turned red by now. She wiped her face with back of her hand.

"You work here !?" She asked.. I looked away, I didn't know what she will think about me now. "Yeah" I replied.. She grin "Cool.. I wish I could work too, but Dad won't allow" She said frowning.

I chuckle, who complains for not been able to work.. "Ready to go!?" Rohit said coming beside her.

"Bo this is Karan, remember I told you the one who helped me and very intelligent" She said to her brother. My ears turned red.. By her compliment.

"Ahh yes.. The Nerd guy, thanks Bro for helping my little one" He thanked me.

"But Karan tomorrow is Sunday and Library will be close where are we going to complete the project!?" she asked, her eyes again filling with tears.