Chapter 7- MINE

THREE MONTHS LATER

"Karan wake up, we reached.." I shook him, as he was in deep sleep, we were traveling to a medical camp, in outskirts, now that we were in final year we have to study hard and practical knowledge was most important.

We along with group of doctors were going to handle a medical camp in the villages. All the students are going to assist Doctors.

Karan groan beside me rubbing his eyes as he woke up, he is being sleeping all journey which was 7 hours. He said traveling makes him sick so he sleep it off.

Whereas for me I can't sleep during traveling, I just can't so 7 hours I just kept looking outside listening music or looking at sleeping Karan.

"Good morning!" I greeted out to Karan he gave me sad look, "Next time I am not sitting beside you" I said.

"Everyone! We have not reached yet, we just stopped to have our lunch, it's still 3 hours to reach the destination" The co-ordinator said everyone groan loudly.

We all got down and had our lunch, once again we started to go inside bus, but I stopped near Rahul and Neha, "Rahul if you don't mind can you sit on my place,!?" I asked him, neha  gave me questions mark look.

"What happened did you guys had a  fight" Rahul asked "No, he just sleeps and I am bored" I told them.

"Wait Ill go, Rahul talks a lot And I need to rest my ears, Ill go sit in your place" Neha said, she quickly got up amd sat behind.

Karan looked at me, I just gave him cold look and sat beside Rahul. Just after few seconds I heard soft whispers from behind which belong to karan and Neha.

Ignoring it I talked to Rahul, but then I heard karan laughing loudly, my temper raised, whwn I sat beside him he just slept and now he was laughing.

I looked behind through the gap of seats and saw Neha hitting him on his arms while he continued to laugh.

I greeted my teeth 'The hell!?' I opened my mouth to snap at him but Our professor called for our attention.

"Ok, so everyone we have to make a team of 2 so that you can work and learn and take care of each other during this 3 days."

He said, "So your partner will be the person sitting next to you.." He declared and I instantly regret changing place. I opened my mouth to protest, but the professor beate up "No further discussion on this!" he said and sat down.

"We are partners!" Rahul High five with me, I gave him a faint smile 'Why I sat here, I regretting it already' I thought.

My temper and irritation kept on rising as Karan and Neha kept on talking and laughing rest of the journey.

We reached to the village where our stay was at the rest house only limited rooms where available, after getting fresh, we all stood with our partners, and the co-ordinator instruct us with which Doctor we are going to work.

I glance at Karan and Neha and they were both talking to each other in hush tone, what are they talking like that, I huffed and tried to focus on what instruction were given.

KARAN'S POV

Taking out the vitamin supplements I handed over to the kids mother. We were currently examining the people in the village, due to 6 months ago floods these people were still suffering from, financial and health problems.

"That's the 3rd kid which is suffering from malnutrition" Neha exclaim. I nodded at her.

My eyes tried to find the person whom I missed from morning.
"stop looking for your Ruhi and help me!" Neha said.

I smirk "Don't get jealous.. I know you miss Rohit just admit it" I tease her.. "Stop it you idiot someone might hear" She said hitting me with a paper which accidentally hit corner of my eyes. Making me hiss.

I removed my glasses and rub my eye "Karan.. O my are you ok? I am. So sorry.. Let me see" she peeled of my hand and examined my eye, afterwards she blowed into my eyes " Is it ok now?" she asked.. I node yes..

The day ended we all were death tried, atleast I slept during the traveling but I was really worried about Ruhi, She hardly catch any sleep.

After talking bath I went to have lunch.. But Neha stopped me. "What did you do?!" She asked.. "Huh!?" I was confused..

"Ruhi glared at me and just went out.." She said.. I quickly looked at the entrance but didn't saw her.. "I'll see!" I said and jogged out.

I saw her sitting on a log alone.. What happened!?.. I quietly went near her.. "Hi!" I said softly "So now you remember me!?" she asked in angry tone.

So this is the problem "you sat with Rahul and this happened!" I tease her. Her head snap at me.

"From when did you and neha came so close" She asked, her question startled me "What!?" I asked.

"Don't what me, Karan.. Why are you doing this.. I hate you" she said and stood up to leave.

I caught her hand "what are you saying Ruhi!?" I asked her again.

"I like you ok!" she said loudly and clearly.. "And I don't like to see you with Neha.. Giggling and laughing.. It hurts" she cried out.

I smiled.. And pulled her toward me, taking her in my arms "shh.. Calm down.. Believe me when I say I have my eyes only on one girl" I told her.

She looked at me with teary eyes "Does that mean you are mine!?" She asked.

"Yes.. Silly" I said.....

*******************************
Hi guys

I know it's really a short chapter but still enjoy
Enjoy the chapter.
Please vote and comment
Take care until next time.