Chapter 12- His Decision

RUHI'S POV

"what was Shweta doing there?" I asked Kartik.. "She is came before you Mom.. She said she was friend with Dad" Kartik told me.. I nodded.

"What did you do, all day with dad, did you had fun.. I missed you!" I asked him.

He started to tell me everything.. And I smiled knowing how happy my sons was while telling me everything.

When We each home, Bo fired us with questions, he was very angry for letting Kartik spend the day with Karan.

" Are you forgetting, he is his father!" I said to Bo.. "I know little one, but why that karan is letting His son meet his further wife." He asked.

"I don't know Bo.. I just want Kartik's happiness.." I said.

"I always hated that nerd,!" he said making me smile, Bo never calls Karan with his name it was always Nerd for him.

He even calls Kartik Little nerd.

Two days later, Karan came to my cabin..

"we are getting married!  He declared all of sudden..

" Huh?! " for a second I thought he was joking.." You are getting married to Shweta..! " I said.

" I called the wedding Off, We are getting married in 2 weeks time " He declared again.

" Look Karan if you are doing this, just as a responsibility towards Kartik, then please don't.. I already told you, Kartik is your son and you can take part in his life wherever you want."
I explained him.

"You don't have to burden your life with us.. I know.." he pulled me suddenly toward him, His face close to mine. "listen me, and listen good, 8 years back you took a decision alone Ruhi, now it's my turn, we are getting married in 2 weeks.."
He theft me..but stopped again "We are meeting my parents day after tomorrow keep your schedule free" He told me.

I slump down on my chair, trying to process what he said.
I need to talk with him.

I had texted Karan that I need to talk to him but he had not responded to my text.

My phone rang, I Looked at caller ID it was driver, I frown "Hello!?" I said.

"Ruhi Ma'am, I came to Pick put Kartik Baba from school, due to traffic I reached late, but they are saying someone already picked him" He told me.

"Wait there, I'll call you back" I told him hurriedly.. I dialed BO's number.. "Bo.. Is kartik with you" I asked..

"No.. What do you mean?!" he asked I told him everything..
My heart was literally in my mouth, and fat tears rolled down my eyes.

BO said he was coming to hospital, within next 10 minutes he was there.. "I am calling school authorities, How can they just let anyone take Kartik" BO was angry, calling everyone.

"Mom!" As soon as I heard the voice I turned towards it.. Kartik ran to me.. Happily, I sat on my knees and hugged him "Mom.. Today dad came to get me from school!" he said happily.

I looked at Karan, my eyes shooting dagar at him "Kartik, pumpkin wait with Bo, I need to talk with your Dad" I said. And went inside my cabin, few seconds later Karan came inside.

"How can you just pick my son without informing me, did you had a slightest idea, what I was going through" I yelled at him.

"I already texted you!" he said calmly.. "What? I Didnt got any text" I said taking my phone I open it.

There was a text message.. From Karan.

I closed my eyes in frustration "You should Have called.. Karan" I said.