Chapter - 33 chaos

Neha's Pov
4 months later

"Stop doing that" I told the small girl who was biting on her nails she quickly withdraw her hand giving me a small smile.

She was my last patient for the day. It was late and Rohit was not there to pick me up today as he was at some business party, I can't believe its been 4 months we have been married a smile came on my lips i was enjoying all of it our morning exercise , bike ride, weekend vacations , everything in-fact I can't spend day without him.I really miss him when he goes for business trips.

I came out of my thoughts with my phone ringing
It was a call from karan " hello " I said "You have not closed your clinic yet?" He asked " I am about to " I told him "well! I am outside come ,I'll drop you home" I gave the keys to helper and told her to clean and lock behind me , opening the door of Car karan smiled at me " why so late today?" He asked.

" I had a little patient who loves to talk so was busy talking to her" I told him he smiled "you are obsessed with children " he said " reason why I became paediatric " I chuckled.

"You missed your last session " He asked, yes I still take counselling from karan , I was busy" i told him.

"Neha" he said catching my attention His tone itself tolded me he was serious " what about having your own children" that statement pirk my heart .

" I don't know never thought about it" I said quickly
Liar you always think about it my inner self mock me
He chuckled " I remember back in college you always used to talk about having 3 kids " I did

He stopped the car as we reached before I could get down he spoke " think about it Neha " he said before driving off.

After reaching room I straight went to take shower , Rohit was not home yet . Karan's words kept running in my mind I always think of having kid whenever I think about my future I see small feet's running around but the truth is I was scared what if I loose them again.

Tears started to pour down my face along with water as I remember my small daughter who I barely hold was taken away from me.
I remember whispering in her ear to reborn as my daughter again.

After being in shower and crying for too long I came out. the sound of key pressing pulled me back from my thoughts.

" I am back my love " Rohit's voice boom loudly in living room he always announces his presence loudly I walked out as he stood by the fridge gulping down the water.

" Rohit" I called he turned and face me he was a little drunk. As always his shirts upper three button were open his jet black hair were messy, reminds me how i had crush on him back in college days, I think I still do ..

" I want a baby!" My voice break through the silence

He froze he cleared his throat few times " Neha , I think I drank too much , I am hiring weird things lets go to sleep " he said heading to the room.

I went after him " no you heard it right I want a baby" I told him this time stronger.

Ok ! He said before walking into the bathroom.

ROHIT's POV

I took a cold shower " what?" I am not drunken did she just said that , i came out and saw her lying on bed deep in her thoughts without wasting time I slip next to her "what is it?" i asked "i want a baby Rohit" she said this time with desperate.

" And we will have one when time is right, so for now focus on yourself " I told her. normally I would have been dancing at her request but with Neha things has to go slow at her speed.

She didn't say anything nodding her head she turned her back facing me " I know she will not be sleeping soon but I pretended to sleep hugging her from behind.

Next few days went by normal or so I think, Neha didn't not raise the top of having children again but I could feel her a little lost always thinking about something.

Its was 10 pm I was in office, we are having boards meeting next week and I need to get all the reports ready by them I called the peon for another coffee, most of my staff had already left home few were still working with me.
I had already informed Neha that I was going to be late "sir" my thoughts were broken by my secretary
"Yes" I asked him to come inside "we have almost finished with final drafts" he said I smiled at him

" good, that was fast, tell everyone good job and thank you for waiting so late I hope everyone had dinner??" I asked him as I had arranged diner for everyone who were working late. " yes sir we did"

"Ok then I'll leave " I told him, I went to bathroom to fresh up a little my driver was already waiting for me he had already carried my laptop and coat to car.

''Neha'' what is all this, I said rubbing my fingers on my temple , there she stood in front of the mirror wearing a red colour lingerie.

"I am trying to '' she started to say, I close my eyes trying to clear images of her milky body covered in red silk cloth as tempting it was but right now it was making me angry.

"I get it Neha you are desperate for child but you don't have to do all this, there are other ways to get pregnant. I'll book a appointment for IVF " I told her  .

Hi guys
I am back sorry to keep you all waiting