Chapter 22

RUHI'S POV

"I did right bringing her here?" I asked Karan, he hummed his eyes focused on my lips.

I brought Neha to our home, since Bo left for London, I didn't want her to stay alone and dwell on bad things happened in her life. And beside Kartik missed her, and was jumping all around the house when she came.

"Dada!!!" Kartik came running inside Our room. Here comes dada's boys, who ever said that boys are usually mommy's favorite should see them.

"Aunt Neha is making Corn rice, for me can  i Help her?!" He questioned.

"off course champ, but be careful and don't trouble Neha ok!" Karan told him  he smiled widely and again ran back.

"Where is our collge photo album..?!" He asked me.

I furrowed my eyebrows "I was thinking to just watch it again, since Neha is here we can sit and recollect our collge days," He told me.

I smiled liking his idea, "That good  I'll go bring the album, while you go and see if Neha needs anything." I told him.

"remember this picture, when we won game against boys" I said showing it to Neha. Her Eyes sparkle.

"Yeah! Because you cheated" Karan said. I glared at him.

"You didn't even participate, Karan" Neha said to him.

"All you did was, sat in audience and stare at Ruhi" She continued.

Her statement made me blush, karan chuckle, making me hit him.

Karan took Kartik to bed as he was sleepy.

"Did you take your medicine?" I asked Neha. She gave me a node.

Wishing her good night I went to sleep.

NEHA'S POV

The clock struck 10 pm, he was  still not home, I stare at the chair ahead, sitting on the dinning chair. I waited for my husband to come home.

The bell rang, I spin out of the chair, wincing as pain shoot through my ribs, running to open the door as quickly as possible, not because I was happy that he was home but because he hates ringing the bell twice.

I put on my big fake smile, opening the door for him.

"Your home!" I whisper.. He's cold black eyes ran on my body.

He didn't smile which was. Making me nervous. "Where the hell were you?" He asked as soon as he step inside.

I frown, it's been four months I had stepped out of this jail like house.

"I was at home all day" I told him walking behind him, he stopped suddenly and turned. In slipt seconds he caught my arm  painfully there were already bruised.

"Then why the hell you didn't pick my phone?!" He asked.

Fear crept through my body, as I tried to shield myself "I am telling you truth, Aditya." I said in small voice.

As soon as my sentence ended, A slap came on my face, it didn't starlted me, because I was used to this "Don't you dare play with me," He snarled.

I hiccup "I.. It's.. Been fo.... Four mo.. Nth I went.. O.. Out" I stammered.

He laughed darkly "Oo so that's why you are sneaking out, when I am not home!" He said my eyes widden I shook my head.

But he just tighten his hold on my arms making me cry out in pain.

"I am going to break your legs today" he said.. I shutter in fear.. God.. Please.. No... He smile evily.

All the bad things he can do started to run my head, panic raised throughy body.

He drag me to the kitchen, my legs had already given out. I knew if I protest it will get worse.

I stood in corners shaking with fear as he heat the iron rod on stove.

I knew what was coming, Instead of protecting myself, i prepared myself for pain.
.......

ROHIT'S POV

I was discussing important matters with my team in London.

My phone vibrate , once, twice Ignore it but when it rang third time I glance at the screen.

I hurriedly excuse myself and went out of the room.

"Neha" I said picking the phone, she breath into the phone, her breathing was labour.

"Rohit...." She said softly but in pain.

"Neha,! Where are you, what happened??" I asked in panic.

"I am at Ruhi's house," She replied. I Sigh in relief.

"Did you had a bad dream?!" I asked she hummed.

"First do some breathing excise" I told her, she did what I told her

"Sorry I disturb you!" she said I shook my head.

"Bullshit, you know I have safe my number on speed dail for reason" I told her.

"Remember you are stronger now, you don't need anyone to protect yourself, you are capable enough" I told her, It was true, she was so strong.

"Now go too sleep, it's quite late" She didn't cut the call and I nether, until I heard her steady breathing.

*******************************
Hi guys,

enjoy the chapter
Please vote comment and follow