Chapter 1- Crazy Family

RUHI'S POV

I have a mad family, Like literally, I have one hell of crazy family.. Three over possessive and over protective Male's. One crazy cool mumaa and another over dramatic emotional mom. Super supportive and loving Big sister.

All together I love them all, but right know I was fuming with anger.. Angry to be precise on my devil twin brother.. Who like a gossip monger, told dad that a guy proposed me, and now my dad insist on coming here to college and beat the poor guy.!!

At this rate I will be single my whole life. I don't understand why are they so much protective of me, they let Myra Di date when she was in college then why me!!??

O Right I know, she had expect it hidden still she finished studies. But ilI was so unlucky, because Rohit was studying with me.

You are so dead Rohit..!!

I search for my dear brother, with each passing minute my temper was raising.. "Rohit!!"  I said when I found him laughing among his friends..

He's eyes quickly snap at me, when he saw me he quickly got up and before I could hit him he ran. Every one laughed, he is not getting away from this, I started to chase him.

After running for while, I sat down on bench catching my breath.. What is he a ostrich.. Running so fast.

"What happened, Tried fatso..!!" he said..

What!!???  He dared call me fat "I am telling dad, you called me names" I said, I know it is Childress but it works on him.

"No..! I take that back" he said so fast that it made me laugh. "Why did you told dad about that boy?" I asked him. "Abhi Uncle asked me ok! And You know I can't hide anything from Dad, he practically read people" he said.

That was right.. Mohit papa, practically read people, he knows instantly if anyone of us were hiding something.. He even knew about Myra Di Dating.

"Because of you, I had to spend 2 hours convincing Dad that it was not a major issue" I wince.

"I am so sorry little one.. I will not do it again" he apologized.

"It's ok Bo, as it no one dares to even look at me because of use," I complain. That's right my dear brother beats the crap out of any guy who dares to look at me. Every single friend of his consider me as their sister because of him.

"Let's go Bo.. All this running made me hungry" I said, I call him Bo.. Since I started to speak, he calls me little one.

"Do you have lecture?" Bo asked me i shook my head no, He wrapped his hand around my shoulder. I glared at him and he gave me a cheeky smile.

Why all the male in my family are so tall, I reached just his shoulder despite being 5.6 ft. I was infact 6 minutes older then him, but he looks older.

"I have project work to do, so I have to meet professors Desai, she is my mentor" I told him, he hummed in response typing on his phone.

After eating, I went to staff room to meet my mentor.. " Ms Ruhi.. Professor desai is on emergency leave for 20 days," one peon told me.

"What am I going to do now Neha?" I asked my friend "why don't you change the topic?" she said..

I rubbed my forehead "I can't, we have to submit it in 10 days.. And last minutes change in topic will do nothing.." I told her..

"I know who can help you," Rahul said,  I frown "who!?" I asked eagerly "Karan Iyer..!" he said, I furrowed my brows "And who might that be?!" I asked again.

"He is the nerd guy from our class the one with big glasses" Neha explain.

"Do you think he will help me!? ' I Asked Rahul, he snorted "That guy is Saint, he will sure help you" He told me.

I bite my lips.. But is it ok if I just Ask him suddenly to help me, when full one year I didn't even knew he exit.

I look down at my project.. And left a sigh.. May be I'll ask him, there is no harm in that.

"So where can I find him!?" Rahul smirk "In library affcourse" he said.

KARAN'S POV

I wrote down the notes sitting on little table at the conner of college canteen.. Where I most of the time sit alone, pushing the glasses up my nose. I didn't bother to look around, or greet anyone.

If anyone ever talks to me when they want something related studies, other then that they just ignore me. And why is that if you may asked, then let me tell you, nobody is interested in knowing a nerd me.. Beside everyone was from prestige family, very few who got scholarship where poor. I was one of them... I got this scholarship when I stood 1st in my state, I always wanted to become a Doctor, neurologist to be precise.

It is a dream which my parents saw for me.. They had worked hard for my studies. Everything was paid by my scholarship along with my stay and food in hostel.

I raised my head when I heard sweet but yet very angry Voice of girl, who was very famous among the college. It's been a year, we are in same class but, I never talked to her neither did she paid any attention to me. Like others.

She marched to her brother, Rohit Ahuja.. The most popular in college.. But looking at his angry Sister his smile fades away and he stood up.. His stance telling me that he was ready to run.

She looks cute even when she is angry.. She reached her brother ready to hit him when he ran.. And she chased after her.

Ruhi Ahuja.... Daughter of famous business man, she have everything, looks, intelligence, loving family.

But it made me wonder why she choose Medical field when her whole family was in business.

I shook my head.. It not like she will ever talk to you. She was always a distraction. My ears probably have turned red.. I sure had a crush on her.

I still remember first time, I saw her, she looked lost.. Wearing beautiful bule maxi dress, a collge map and book in her hand, her light brown hairs matching her eyes left open. Her full pink lips slightly pouted, her curious eyes searching for something. I was near her, and she looked straight at me.. And when she opened her cute mouth to ask me..

A boy came and tucked her with him.. I was disappointed later I came to know that it was her brother.

I went to library, as it was to noisy in canteen, sitting in the most isolated place, where hardly anyone can see. I sat on the ground between the shelf

To engrossed in my book, I didn't see anyone coming only when the person slump beside me, did I raised my head and came face to face with the girl I watch from far

"Hey!" she whispered.. And I almost fainted..

....................

Hi guys,

Since every request me to write this story.

Enjoy it!!

Please vote and comment..

Take care
Byeee
Until next time.