Chapter 1: "First Day"

"I wish I was living in a nice home, where all happiness begins. Wherein, families would gather for a reunion or a holiday. But for me they wouldn't just care about all of my achievements from school," Charlotte grievously said

-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte just woke up from bed, she decided to fix her own bed right after sleeping. She went to the bathroom to wash her face and to brush her teeth.
She came out of the bathroom confidently with a smile on her face. She take out her uniform and wear it nicely. She decided not to eat breakfast since she doesn't have the enough money to buy for grocery.

She walked on the pavement slowly to
enjoy the moment she's spending. Deep inside she's depressed but doesn't want to show it to others so she won't get teased. With few more steps she arrived at her school with a smile on her face.

She has a first class at 7:00 am, so she hurriedly went to her classroom. She noticed these four girls staring at her. She suddenly felt embarrassed and scared about it. The girls hurriedly go to the chairs to sit next to each other. Charlotte has no choice but to take the only chair that has the bad writings on it.

After the first class, it was time for a break. Since she has no money for her food, she decided to go in to an empty room where no one can see her. She suddenly fell asleep on the chair she's sitting, this one girl passed through the room and notice someone.

"Oh would you look at that, Aww poor her she doesn't have the money to buy for food." Claire teasingly said. She suddenly think of an evil idea.

"Hmm what if I can get her to be my slave or should I kidnap her?"

She quickly went in to the room and tried to wake her up with pain. She tried to kick her out of the chair and whispered something near her ear. Charlotte has been scared of what Claire said to her.

"Hey, do you want to be my slave for over 1 year?"

"Ugh- that hurts but why would I?" Charlotte harshly said.

"Are you serious right now? Just be my slave and I won't bother you after that," Charlotte sighs.

"Fine. After that you won't bother me okay?"

"Okay, but remember you would always have to follow my rules and I won't hurt or should I just have called my group to beat you?" Charlotte has no choice but to accept her offer.

"But can you just pay me if I would have to follow your rules?" She desperately said.

"No! Why would I? Do you deserve it?" Claire intentionally said.

Charlotte decided to follow Claire since she is also depressed and want to suffer from others doing it but she can't hurt herself. Claire just stared at Charlotte from afar.

Charlotte already finished her classes for the day and decided to go home. But someone keeps on annoying her from behind while walking at the sidewalk. She decided to stop walking and wonder who could this be?. Without doubting she swiftly turned around and saw another person that would ruin her life.

"Are you Charlotte?, seems like your being lonely this past few weeks HAHAHAHA" someone said.

"Who are you?" Charlotte asked.

"Don't you know me?"

"Well I really don't know you if you have that mask on."

"Well yeah I forgot I'm the one who would joke about you unrealistically."

"Please can you remove the mask first you look stupid with it." Charlotte said.

"Ahh yeah I'm Valeria." She laughingly said. "Bye! crackhead."

"Well that was horrific." Charlotte laughed. It was another day she kept hiding here true emotions but kept smiling through the pain.