Chapter 5: "I'm Sorry. . ."

"Somebody! Please help me! I think I'm in a warehouse. . ."

-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message!
Claire<3

Claire
Hi! Good morning 🌅

(No responses)

Claire
Hello?? You okay?

Claire
You're making me worry too much. . .

Claire
Hmmm maybe I'll text you later seems like you're still asleep 🦝

Claire
Bye!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Meanwhile Charlotte at the warehouse)

"Help!!! Someone kidnapped me!" Charlotte was scared of the situation.

"Now who said that?" someone questioned. "Make her quiet!!" she said.

They removed her blindfold and guess what—Charlotte knew the one who kidnapped her is Claire.

Minutes ago she was this innocent to text Charlotte but if only she knew that Charlotte was the one who she was texting.

"Ohh would you look at that. It's my dear Charlotte!" Claire said. With a knife on her hand threatening Charlotte with all her might.

"Stop!! Please!" Charlotte begged for mercy.

"Start following my rules from now on I will guarantee that you can earn money from me. Just live here for 1 year I'll give you whatever you want. IF you follow my rules, Okay?"

"Y-yeah sure!" Charlotte also needed some money so Claire will be now her boss.

"Where the hell is Charlotte?" Quinn said. "She should have waited for me here. . ." Quinn try to visit her from her home and she noticed no one was home. But then until she caught someone with a black hoodie carrying loads of food for Charlotte so she tried to hide behind the tree and look who that is, but such in no time the person already left. "Hmm maybe I shouldn't continue the plan." Quinn now left at their neighborhood and decided to go home.

Vivian was very worried about Valeria because she doesn't reply that often on their group chat.

"Valeria are you okay?" she questioned.

Valeria has been absent for the past few weeks now.

"Ahh no. Don't worry I'm okay we just moved from a new house!" she said.

"You sure? Okay just text me if your feeling bad. Bye!" Vivian lastly texted.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(Claire was just staring at her phone wondering why the one who helped her doesn't reply.)

Friend <3

You
hello???

You
yohoo

You
where are you??

You
you okay?

You
well if you're not replying I have something to say. . .

You
ilysb. . .

(You usend ilysb. . .)

You
ughh why are you that attractive. . .

(You unsend Ughhh why are you that attractive. . .)

You
bye then. . .

-----------------------------------------------------------

She was now staring at Charlotte seems like she was tired from all of the schoolworks. "Wait stop worrying about her she's your slave." she uttered.

"I gotta treat her well if she obeys me but if not I'm going to call the other three members of my group to let her punish," she said.