Chapter 26: "Being Responsible"

Another Day, Another Living. That's the routine of every people. Despite the humid weather, tweeting birds woke up Azari.

Bzzt Bzzt

"Huh what is it?" Azari spoke.

-----------------------------------------------------------

New Message

Hello our dear buyer! It's your grocery schedule today, See you!

-----------------------------------------------------------

"Gosh I thought it was something. Thank goodness." she groaned. Azari yawned in frustration while she is speaking softly, "Well time to go so we can have something to eat for today."

Azari now left. While there's Vivian still sleeping at their dorm.

---

BEEP BEEP BEEP!

"Woah what the fuck is that?!" Vivian annoyingly said, "Damn why are they trying to ruin my sleep, cause my head still hurts." she uttered.

Since Vivian felt very tired, she head outside for the fresh air. Daydreaming about something that could never exist.

(Azari's POV)

At the Grocery

"Hey why the fuck did you just pushed me?" Azari shouted at someone.

"Huh? What do you mean?" someone replied.

"What's your name? Answer me!" Azari questioned.

"Lol. Scarlett is my name."

"Please next time be considerate. Okay?"

"Whatever." Scarlett lastly said.

Kids nowadays are fucking annoying aren't they? Like they do be cool and stuff but their attitude ain't going to do much.

I still can't believe about what happened a minute ago. I actually just bought bell peppers, red onion, a whole garlic, and a pack of hot chili peppers. To enjoy the breakfast I also did buy two rib-eye steaks perfect for the two of us.

---

But she didn't just leave and went inside the car yet. Azari went next to the arts and crafts store. It has so many supplies there are inside. She grabbed two medium sized canvas and a set of tube paints.

How sweet she is! She will always take care of her best friend. Since there's something that she wants to give to Vivian, she also grabbed an envelope including a blank brown card inside. She double checked things if it is complete. Well surely is!

Azari went now inside her car and drove to their dorm.

(Vivian's POV)

Look who's that? Oh it's bestie! Damn she look so cool driving that thing. Well I guess she arrived on time, my stomach is now grumbling.

"Vivian! I just bought our breakfast." Azari said.

"Aww that's so sweet of you!"

"Yep. Since we also ran out of ingredients." she said.

"You should cook now. I'm getting hungry." I requested. 

"Okay. Just wait for the food to be prepared."

While Azari is preparing their breakfast there's Vivian thinking deep about something. Maybe visiting someone? Her work? Or just another daydream?

"Vivian?" Azari questioned.

"O-oh yeah what is it?" I said.

"I said we can eat now."

"Uhh yeah sure let's eat!"

---

Cutting the meat and seeing a medium rare cooked steak just pleased the eyes of Vivian. She said while chewing,"You cooked it perfectly. Also it tastes amazing!"

"Yup! Enjoy eating!" Azari said.

After a few minutes later they're now done eating their breakfast. Vivian told Azari that she will visit a friend that she couldn't tell the name of. She now then say goodbye to Azari and went straight to the house of her friend.