Chapter 6: "Great News!"

"I can do this for the money. Continue and you can buy whatever your wants and needs are."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ring! Ring!

An alarm goes on at 5:00 am and it makes Charlotte lazy to stand up just for it to turn it off. By 7:30 am, she and Claire should be now at school.

"Hey you sleepyhead. Wake up!!" Claire shouted at her so they won't be late.

"Y-yes I'm awake now!!" Charlotte was scared so she force herself to wake up even though she's tired yet.

"You will just gonna walk from here going to school." Claire insisted.

"But our place is far from the school."
Charlotte then complained.

"Stop complaining or I'll beat you up later at school!"

"Okay I'm just gonna walk like you told me to. . ." Charlotte lastly said

Claire's driver is now outside and will now go to school while Charlotte will now walk after Claire will leave.

"Bye bitch I'm gonna go now." Claire was very serious about it when she said that she will not treat Charlotte right if she didn't obey.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte was now walking and suddenly someone called at her.

"Hey! Charlotte is that you? Come now here inside our car since the school is still far from here." someone said.

"Huh? Is that you Vivian?" Charlotte  talked back at her.

"Yeah. I'm very serious right now come here now!" she answered.

Charlotte now went inside the car and just stare at the window since it's awkward.

"Uhmm hey. I'm going to tell you something." Vivian just started the conversation.

"Hmm what is it?" Charlotte responded.

"Sorry about the wrongdoings that I have done so I decided back then to left the group. We can be friends right? Hope it's okay for you."

"Ahh sure why not, since I know you're gonna apologize" Charlotte accepted her apology and sure they can help on their homeworks.

"Starting from now on? Yey! I knew you would accept for that!"

"Yup starting now on!"

After that they have arrived at their school.

(Meanwhile on Claire)

She was just sitting on the car scrolling through her phone. But she got very curious about the friend who helped her. So she stalked that friend's account. The school that was in the bio was just the same school where she studied at.

"Huh who she might be? Of course it has no name on it and her face is also covered." Claire was very curious about that she wants to find her at the school and like to see her face. She got attracted by the way she helped her when she placed gauze on her knee. Even though Claire was the popular student at her school, she never liked anyone except for this person she admired.

"I wish she can reply at me now. . ." She last said and there she arrived at school.

(Meanwhile at the prison)

"I got free from this prison finally!!" someone happily shouted.

Knowing this person helped Charlotte avoid on getting jailed. The one who save her—was Valeria. So that's why there's something odd with her replies to her besties. Of course she is the genius about doing stupid things. She hid her phone with her without getting caught from the police in order to still reply the messages from her besties.

She tried to escape the prison but get caught anyways. But when she was now free out of the prison, she decided to go to school and tease Charlotte as always.

---

"I should pretend that I'm still on the group so I won't get beaten up by Claire. But I'm actually going to be nice to Charlotte from now on!" Vivian said it to herself. Since she got tired from all the tease and threats to Charlotte. She just want to defend her but in secret. Sometimes Vivian would get attracted to Charlotte, it's literally obvious that she's cute and humble. Who wouldn't like her?

"Finally one bully decided not to continue on what they're doing to me!" Charlotte was very happy about the improvement for the besties she
hoped for.

The day at school were now finished and Charlotte was very thankful for the changes. But still she needs to follow Claire for the money.