Chapter 10: "Crazy Situation"

"Okay I'm here tired but still makes the energy for Claire."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Knock Knock

Someone knocked on the door. Charlotte woke up and decided to see who is it.

"Hello! We will gonna check Claire's health status." the nurse carefully entered while carrying the clipboard with the form.

While the nurse is checking, Claire's heart rate suddenly rated down. Leaving Charlotte panicked asking the nurse to hurry and call the doctor.

"Please call the doctor! Hurry!" The only phrase that she could say in this situation.

But the heart rate got slower, slower, and slower leaving with a straight line on the monitor. . .

When the nurse and doctor have arrived in the room they were shocked. Getting the cardiac defibrillator and they were getting ready for the timing.

"Clear!!" The doctor said and placed it on Claire's chest. The nurse then did the CPR to try to retain the heart rate.

They did it one more time but then the doctor was ready to say it. . .

"Patient passed away at 6:11 am"

"Sorry your friend seems like she can't handle her condition." The doctor talked to Charlotte with that aching news.

Leaving a crying Charlotte at the room. She suddenly left the room and run at the parking lot to say it to Claire's besties.

Knocking at the window car aggressively making the trio confused.

"Why? Need something?" Vivian replied but then again they were still confused.

"Why!! Why!! Cla– Claire died just recently!" Charlotte was explaining while crying.

"Wait what!?" Quinn can't believe what just happened, she was the very first friend Claire ever met since they were kids.

There just like that. They were left crying together while hugging at each other.