Chapter 13: "Tired of It"

'Woah fuck there's a monster that scared me!' Hmmm I think I should run for my dear life! Charlotte stated with fear that was shown in her eyes.

"Hey! Help me get out of here!" Someone really shouted at me, but wait that voice kinda sounds familiar-

Look who was it, it was my dear friend Quinn looks like she will get stabbed at her back. I should help her!

Shit that was her enemy at our school, pshh come here you stupid I will kill you!

I swiftly dodged the knife and kick her knee down then prepared to stab her.

Bingo!! Just got my friend saved from her. Kinda got hungry right guess I should go to the kitchen now.

"Charlotte? Charlotte? It's time to eat!" Vivian just serving their food with the fragrant smell of spices from the roasted chicken.

'Shit I should calm down, that was just a game okay? I shouldn't make stories about them and also who really are they? I want to know more.' kinda depressing to see Charlotte to be like that. Knowing that she knows their names but can't fully who really are they.

'Dis pud kinda teyst greyt bibi!' Charlotte wrote in a paper since she wasn't able to practice for her speech yet.

'Ohh teynk yu beri much! Pinish da fud okey?' funny how Vivian still manage to communicate with her.

(10 minutes later. . .)

'What if I will leave this place? What will happen?' What was Charlotte thinking about?! Is she serious-

I should play something, though I can't even understand and speak something.

-I thought that we are meant to be Your love is suicidal-

I'm really tired of this experience! I want it to end for the best of me.