Chapter 9: "Regrets (Pt. 2)"

"What just happened. . ."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte was just sitting there while staring at Claire's beautiful features on her face. Guarding her eventhough she was very tired for the day.

"I wish you get well soon so we can hang out together with your besties." Charlotte just sadly said it while staring at her heart monitor.

(The besties' POV)

"Wait is it really true that Claire just happen to get here because she's not breathing?!" Quinn just can't believe on what happened to her. All she can do is just worry.

"Yeah I noticed that she's not that active for the past few days when we were in school." Vivian uttered. She knows that even Claire's attitude is bad, she still love her dearly and adores her as a friend.

"Pshh but hope that can be a lesson for her that her attitude is really bad." Valeria just responded hoping that it would lecture her. She know that Claire actually betrayed her but still Valeria is always ready to help just for her though she is that kinda sarcastic.

"Guys I think we should stay quiet now and maybe we can just sleep in our car here at the hospital parking lot."

Let's see for the results of Claire's condition.