Chapter 16: "Huh?"

(Azari's POV)
Oh would you look at that this sun just hitting my face aggressively. Ouch my head hurts, that means I still have hangover.

[Few minutes later. . .]

"Zari here's your breakfast that I have prepared for you!" Vivian started her morning by making her bestfriend a delicious breakfast.

When she was about to place the tray with the food on Azari's bed something quick happened.

(Azari just kissed Vivian on the lips.)

"Hmm that tasted great! Ughh such a good breakfast I have ever," This brave Azari really did kiss her just like that.

(Vivian's POV)

What the fuck was that are you crazy? This Zari is really getting on my nerves!!

"Where's my phone? Could you please get it for me?" Wow Azari suddenly turned to be a respectful one.

"Pshh alright I'm going to get it for you." I responded. I was just about to get annoyed by this lady.

-----------------------------------------------------------

[New message from Azari]

Azari

Azari
helloo!

haii

Azari
How are you?

I'm doing fine

Azari
So I was still curious about Charlotte you know. . .

Ohh I'm very sorry but I
can't reveal more since for her
privacy as well.

Bye!

You can't have conversation with this person anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"She have just blocked me!" I heard her screaming from the other room.

I mean she's kinda funny haha. Now that she is gone and this stupid old bestfriend of hers kept asking about her past. . . You should go back to Qatar- I thought you were there but you were lying.

"Vivian can you come here?" Okay there she goes again.

I have now entered her room and there I just witness a mad Zari. Throwing her phone against the wall.

"Why the fuck seems like everyone hates me!" Okay I see you're now throwing tantrums.

"I mean I also don't know, maybe just let them have their personal time?"
I have nothing to say an advice for you. I'm not gonna lie you're sometimes annoying.

"Ohh yeah I guess." That's the only thing she said.

Meh I'm going to just chill now in my room. Scrolling through random post from Instagram but some random person texted me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Unknown User

Unknown
Are you Charlotte's friend?

uhmm who are you?

Unknown
Just answer the damn question!

Unknown
I'll kill you if you didn't answer the question!

yes sir i'm her friend

Unknown
And did you kill her?

obviously no

Unknown
Are you sure?

certainly it is

Unknown
Cause we got some of
your fingerprint on the knife

wtf why would I do it?

Unknown
Ma'am please visit the police station
right now

am i involved?

Unknown
We're not sure that's why
we asked you to come

ohh okay then

-----------------------------------------------------------

Okay that was weird. I can literally get an attorney since I was also an attorney.

"Zari I'm just going to buy groceries okay?" I don't want her to get worried at me so lied.

Vroom vroom on my way there! I took a shortcut so it saves up time. I also did passed the driving test only in one take haha that's a check for me!

Now I'm here at the station let's now head inside. Look what we have here these cops staring at me, Well if anything happens I have my professional card with me.

Suddenly someone just punched me on the face! Fuck it hurts like hell.

This bitch should pay for it!!!