Chapter 18: "My Mission"

(Vivian's POV)
Hoo I'm getting nervous. . . But why does this druglord didn't get caught?He should pay for his crime! I swear I'll kill him if I have to.

The only option I guess is to have a clothing that matches to them. Shopping! Okay my wallet can get empty in no minute cause of this. But hey who knows I can get to the news for it!

"Car I guess we'll have to go to an adventure! My legs are literally cramped up real good." Funny me like it was just a walking distance from my dorm—

Now here we go! We only have a few minutes to catch up their usual time to go at the restaurant.

Shit we're now going to choose a brand. . .

Let's go to Uniqlo and hopefully find what I need. A black shirt perfect! Oh I guess it's only a shirt that I will buy. Since I already have the others.

Oops nevermind I'll just ask my roommate for my clothing plus I can borrow some clothes from her just for this mission.

Okay to our dorm we go!

I need to hurry I only have 40 mins left! Fuck the problem is I can't decide I guess I have to ask my roommate.

"Cutie can I have a favor? I will take photos of my clothings then choose one okay?" This friend never disappoints me, Such a beanie!

■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■━■

This is your first option

and this is the second option

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Haha I'm too extra isn't it? I even take those pictures from a different spot.

"So have you decided yet?"

"Uhmm yes I'm sorry for not responding fast is just that you're fucking hot!" Here goes Scarlett blushing.

"Yeah and what option do you like more?"

"T-the first option." This roommate I swear I'll have a surprise for you later you'll see.

So I can clearly tell everyone seems to get attracted of me. Might as well mention my friend, Charlotte. She would casually get the attention of every girls and boys she like. What a playgirl haha!

Let's go I'm ready for the mission. Off to the restaurant we go!

Maybe taking time is the key here. I'll just act a customer minding its own business but here is the exciting part, Calling the disguised cops for them to capture the suspects.

I'm now here at the entrance of the restaurant time to signal my backups.

"We'll just act normally okay? Separation for us so we won't get suspicious." All I can say is focusing is what we can only do.

So 10 total backups that is pretty good to capture the suspects, hope that this can go through success.

Then suddenly something just caught my attention the suspects is acting differently, perhaps they're high.

"Sir order now your backups to act like they're fighting infront of the entrance so they can block it." We should act quickly before they can leave.

"Yes detective!"

Perfect they are now distracted! Time to get up now acting like we're going to the cr.

"Sir when I say capture you all should follow me got it?"

"We will!" Okay now the perfect timing.

We were now about to point a gun at them. Here goes nothing—

"Sir block them now!!"

"Stand up!! I said stand up!! If you won't be following me we will trigger these guns at you!" But this motherfucker moved so I fiercely pulled the trigger and aimed it at his foot. Now he's now screaming in pain.

Bingo! After what happened they decided to surrender. For them having no chance to escape since we blocked them with many cops.

"H-here we will surrender." The druglord said.

Now we got a bunch of random puppies crying like they're innocent. Handcuffs on their hands no way for you to escape!

I'll call chief about this.

Ringing. . .

"Hello Chief Lamor speaking."

"Chief guess what I just did."

"What is it?"

"We all now captured the suspects that may be involved to Charlotte's case."

"Well done now come here at the station."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Wow did I just really accomplish the mission? Woo-hoo I guess it really is!