Chapter 4: "Traitor!"

"What's wrong with me? Why do I keep dreaming about them? I should hate them for what they're doing. . ."

A sudden notification popped up on Charlotte's phone while she was fluttered about it.

-----------------------------------------------------------

New message!
Claire <3

Claire
Good morning! Are you awake now?
(。•̀ᴗ-)✧

You

Ahhh yup I just woke up <( ̄︶ ̄)>

Claire
Hiii! I'm just wondering how you're doing. . .

You
I'm fine don't worry about it

Claire
Thank you for helping me yesterday when I tripped at the park!

You
No worries! Call me if you need help
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

Claire
Okay! Bye I'm going to eat my breakfast talk to you later ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte was uncontrollably smiling while texting. "Ughh— Why am I blushing?" She noticed. "I guess I should hate them I won't forgive them for what they have done."

"Hey!!" Someone shouted at her window.

"Oh who could that be?" Charlotte questioned.

She went outside her house and she was shocked by the presence of the person.

"Quinn!! Why are you here?" Charlotte questioned.

"Is there any problem for me being here?" Quinn politely asked.

"Nope but why are you here?"

"First help me kill someone."

Charlotte thought that this Quinn is only a bipolar but a psycho as well. Why would she want to kill someone?

"I don't want to, because I will get in trouble..." She said.

"Why tho? Do you want me to tell this to Vivian? I swear she will literally kill you," Quinn trying to scare Charlotte.

"N-no please don't," Charlotte said while being terrified about it.

"Okay, by tomorrow I'm going to tell you where to wait for me."
"Bye,dumbass!" She lastly said.

(Flashback)
-----------------------------------------------------------

   Besties

Claire
Guys I want you to let Charlotte suffer!

Quinn
But how?

Claire
Threaten her by telling that Vivian will kill her. You know Vivian is serious about it but don't do it yet, just scare her about it.

Quinn
Are you serious?

Claire
She has been my slave why not.

Quinn
Okay I'm gonna find her at our school on Monday.

Vivian
Claire are you kidding me?! Girl I'm joking about it, stop!!

Claire
No, Quinn follow what I'm saying I'm serious.

Quinn
Okay you should protect me if something happens.

Quinn
Where's Valeria?

Claire
Well we don't know maybe she's just sick.

Valeria
Hi guys! I'm doing just fine it was just that I have many chores to do.

Quinn
Oh is that why? Bye I will just go to my other friend in the neighborhood.

(She wants to divert Claire's plan but instead of helping her plan, she asked Charlotte to help her kill someone.)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Charlotte wonders if there will be a paper bag full of foods and guess what happened.

"Woah again? Who's the one giving me these tho?" Charlotte was very curious on who gave it to her but still she is thankful for it.

By putting the foods in a storage it satisfied her that those things will last her up to 5 days. But then she has loads of laundry so she went into the laundry room and put all of her dirty clothes. She noticed that this one person was bleeding with a knife on the stomach, had a ragged clothes. She quickly help the person.

"Hey who stabbed you?!" She said.

"Ahh it was nothing." this person uttered.

"No that can't be acceptable! What's your name and where do you live?" Before Charlotte can help the person bleeding, someone from behind had a handkerchief with a sleeping agent.

Charlotte became unconscious and fell to sleep. She was being picked up by the van full of back-ups.

To know that the person bleeding was just an acting.