Chapter 3: "I Can't Understand"

"Ohh, looked at myself with bloodshot eyes, how funny HAHAHAH."Charlotte just laughed to forget what happened yesterday.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Boogsh!

Charlotte just woke up with a loud noise. She noticed that they were rocks that have been thrown at her window. Scratching her head with a pissed face, she stand up and check who's been throwing it. She was shocked that it was girl who has been doing it. She opened the window and yelled at her.

"Hey you! Stop doing that you just ruined my sleep!" she uttered.

"Well if I stop what you gonna do about it?" The girl asked.

"Well it's good, it will be quiet now," "who are you by the way?" Charlotte asked.

"Ohh yeah right, my name is Quinn but why don't you know me?"

"Sorry I forgot because I have lot of schoolworks."

"But you're so stupid enough to know that I'm your classmate."

"Am I?" Charlotte replied.

"Uhmm let's see, what do you think? Should I have to make it more obvious to let you know?" Quinn said.

"Ahh nevermind don't worry about it." Charlotte mumbled.

"Hmm since when she was this nice? Wow with that cold personality she still talked to me nicely." Charlotte had a slight tint of pink in her cheeks but didn't notice it.

She hurriedly go through her phone and tried to stalk Quinn's social media account. While scrolling through her account she noticed one particular person beside Quinn on the picture posted and it was Claire the one who she's afraid of. She now wondered if that Quinn has a bipolar disorder.

Since it was Saturday she decided to go out and breath some fresh air outside. She was adorable with that hoodie and with mask while going to the park. She found a chair, as she sat on it she was trying to regain her memories with her family. She has one elder sister and her parents. All of the family members died in a car crash except for her. She just wished someone would be there for her. But after thinking all of that, she realized that it was a reality. However after that she noticed a girl tripped on the sidewalk and must have hurt herself. Charlotte ran fast as she could and like to help the girl.

"Hey you okay?" Charlotte asked.

"Ouch! it hurts stop touching it." the girl said. Charlotte noticed that it was her bully Claire, she never realized that she was this soft.

"Uhmm just wait here I will get you some bandage." Claire finds Charlotte cute although she can't see her face properly without knowing it was her slave.

"Hey! here's the bandage I promised you." She carefully put the bandage on Claire's knee and then there's Claire who want to know what's the girl's Instagram.

"Aww thanks for helping me!"

"No problem! I dont want to receive any in return."

"Like can I just have your Instagram?" Charlotte kept thinking about it but since she wants to know more about Claire she risked it all. Of course, Charlotte would give Claire her other account instead of the usual one.

"Can we be friends like only in Instagram? You look kinda shy to show your face but it's no problem we can just text to each other!" Claire insisted.

"Is it okay? Sorry I just can't show my face right now, I'm shy so yeah hope you understand." Charlotte shyly said.

"No it's okay I know you need some space."

Claire stared at Charlotte for too long that Charlotte started to look away from her eyes.

"Seems like we need to go home now. Bye! Let's chat okay?" Claire must've got excited about her.

Charlotte seems to have that feeling that she likes her bullies too much for no reason. She was supposed to hate them but is she okay? She realized that they are all humans she can't expect them to be just have that bad attitude towards everyone.

She was excited that her bully Claire can be able to text her so she can know what she really is like.

She suddenly fell asleep by thinking of it but with a smile on her face. Is she really the problem or is it them?