Chapter 2: "Wow! I'm so Lucky"

"Another overthinking about what really am I? Am I being horrible person to others?" Charlotte kept asking about it.

----------------------------------------------------------

(Charlotte has arrived at home)

It was now 4:00 pm, she could have been home at 3:00 pm. What happened?

(Flashback)

While Charlotte was walking at the sidewalk she noticed that someone has been following her all the time. She was scared that she decided to continue on walking or something bad would've happen. Then, suddenly someone pat on her back.

"Hey, can I ask you something?" she mumbled. Charlotte is very confused too see someone that just happened like with Valeria.

"Aren't you Valeria?" Charlotte asked.

"Huh? what do you mean? I'm your fucking classmate"

"What's your name? I don't quiet remember."

"I'm Vivian your rival for academics" she said.

"So what's with you?" Charlotte asked.

"Can you please stop answering all of the questions of our teacher?"

"Why would I" Charlotte asked in a scared manner.

"Do you want me to kill you?"

"Ahh it's okay you can kill me in any way you want". Vivian was shocked about what Charlotte had said.

Vivian has been planning it for a whole year now to get rid of her because she's just poor. Charlotte in the other hand just left Vivian shocked about what she said.

---

"Hmm guess I should just ask for food at the streets. I got no option" Charlotte uttered. She now changed her uniform to a casual clothes and find a way to ask for food outside. She just sat outside the convenience store. While waiting for food, she decided to just steal some from the store. But before she execute the plan she must think of a way without getting caught. She is now at the store putting the snacks in her hoodie carefully. But someone caught her and tell it loudly at the store for everyone to hear.The cashier immediately called the police for it.

The policeman get the handcuffs and put it on Charlotte's hands. She was just desperately crying for her wrongdoing. But this other someone told the police that it's her fault and not Charlotte's even though she was the one who stole the snacks. Charlotte was astonished about it. The policeman believe the other person and let him arrest her.

Charlotte was embarrassed of what happened and just walked outside the store with her head down.

Charlotte just went home with a growling stomach. Yet, when she was at the front of her door she noticed a paper bag full of fruits and vegetables but there's no letter from it or someone she'd know that will give her food because clearly she has no friends. She didn't care about it now because well she never mind having to receive food but wish to know who gave it to her and thank to whoever gave it to her.

She now happily went to the kitchen that is very clean because it is not much used. She was now cooking a simple vegetable stock and stir-fried the vegetables. Slicing the fruits nicely and preparing the table for eating. She was now eating and it was the best food she had since it was self-cooked instead of a canned food. She was now full and feeling healthy since she looks quite skinny.

She decided to get ready and clean up. After that she scrolled through her social media. She noticed that her bullies messaged her, she looked through her other social media that she was gossiped and issued at her school's news feed. She cried and regret doing it. Turned off the phone and just slept to forget about it.

She wished that she has her family with her and with the money to get what she wants without getting into trouble.