~2~

Mr Kim and Mr park arranged their son's wedding with their business partners sons. Taehyung and Jimin tried many ideas to escape from this so-called shity marriage but they can't, they tried to run away from their mansion but the security was too tight. Now they don't have another choice other than marry the two ugly pigs. They are thankful to God for one thing their grom is twins, Alvin and Melvin. But the ugly pigs want them to dress up like a bride.

Jimin and Taehyung were in the makeup room now. "Jimin I swear to god if that Melvin bitch tries to touch me I'll kill that bastard by giving poison," Taehyung said and greeted his teeth he felt helpless at the moment, now they both hate their parents more than anything, how can someone do such cruel things to their own child.

"Same goes for me tae. wait, look what I brought" jimin said and took a packet that he hide in his phone's back pouch.

"What is it Jimmie... Are going to kill them really??? I'm scared I don't want to go to jail ahhhhh" tae said and screamed a little.

"No idiot, It's sleeping pills. Just put this on their drinks and make sure they have it, we can escape from them" jimin replied with a wink.

"That's a good idea, but Jimin I don't want to end up my life like this, we two waited these years to get our true love but look how we end up, I regret not loving anyone in my life." Tae said and pouted sadly.

"Me too tae, we are such idiots, only a miracle can help us escape from this so called wedding," jimin said and sighed with a pout.

"I hope some miracle will happen in our life too.." tae said and whipped his fake tears.

'Knock' one of the security guards knocked on the door.

"Yes," they two said with annoying expressions.

"Young master, Mr park is calling you," the guard said to Jimin. Who cursed his dad and left the room. now Taehyung was alone in the room.

On another side, Jungkook the biggest Mafia leader entered the wedding auditorium with his men for kidnapping the son of Mr Kim.
Jungkook's men are searching everywhere in the auditorium for Kim Taehyung without noticing Kim men's,

Jungkook entered the make-up room and the first sight he saw an angel sitting on the chair. He is looking more than beautiful in the wedding gown. Jungkook slowly walked towards him and pointed his gun towards the beautiful bride in front of him, to say he is a boy but he is more than beautiful in the bride's dress.

Taehyung was pounding his lips and applying some lipstick on his already pink lips. But suddenly he felt someone present on his back and he quickly turned his head and meet with a hot and sexy man who is pointing his gun at his head. He just ignored the gun things and adored the sexy man in front of him, his face quickly changed like the brightest star in the sky. He can't believe his eyes his dream boy was now in front of his own eyes to say he is more than handsome than his imagination,
well-built body and muscles, attractive eyes that brings the whole galaxy on it but a little scary too, and there are lots of tattoos on his muscled arms, eyebrow piercing his hair was wet and perfect body Taehyung was drooling over him without caring about anything, he doesn't care about anything but he Fixed in his mind that he is made for him no matter who he was. His first and last crush and love..... Taehyung was dreaming about him without blinking his eyes but the hard and husky voice made him snap out of his imagination.

"Don't move or dare to scream..." Jungkook said and move close to him.

"Why" Taehyung whinnied and pouted his lips. "And who are you??"

"MAFIA" Jungkook said and hold his hands from behind tightly to not to give him any chance to escape from there.
But his thoughts were so wrong bcz it's Kim Taehyung. Everyone fears even his shadow but look the boy in front of him was surprised and he looks happier like he finds his beloved one or his favourite candy.

"Really???? Are you a real Mafia oh my god oh my god.... it's my first time seeing a Mafia in my real life ahhh can I, can I hug you pretty please he asked with excitement big doe puppy eyes.

"Is he crazy?" Jungkook rolled his eyes with an annoyed expression. It's the first time someone talking to him like this, everyone scared him but this boy....
"Just shut up and come with me or I'll kill you." Jungkook said and tighten his grip on his waist.

"Scary but sexy," Taehyung said and giggled. " by the way where are you taking me, can you please do me a favour? Can you kidnap me I'll give you my all savings and if you want I'll give you my favourite chocolate's that I hide from Jimin, just kidnap me please, I heard a lot that if we gave money to the Mafia leader they will kidnap, so can you do that, I want to escape from this shity marriage and that pig head bitch" he said and pouted.

A small smile formed on Jungkook's lips for the first time, but he shouldn't let it complete he whipped the smile and made a poker face, he can't let his stone heart melt.
"Don't talk too much just shut up your pretty mouth and come with me" Jungkook said and glared at him who looked like he won't care about anything in the world just drooling his eyes around his body like wandering an amusement park

"No, I won't if you want me then carry me" Taehyung said and giggled pressing his hands on his mouth to not make more sound.
Jungkook looked at him with a done expression without making any delay he carried the bride in bridal style and walked out of the room. Taehyung wrapped his arms around his neck and let out a small victory smile, He takes Taehyung to his car and completely forgot to inform his team bcz Taehyung was asking a bunch of questions and staring at him that made Jungkook skip his mind. So he use chloroform and made him unconscious to shut his mouth for a moment.

On another side, Yoongi and others kidnapped Jimin thinking it's Taehyung before jimin should say something Yoongi made him unconscious...........

The two cars with two brides arrived at jeon mansion~~~