~8~

A knock on the door made the two best friends turn,

Lisa and rose they become friends since childhood. Rose was going back to her hometown today for a few days so she came here to bid goodbye to her best friend.

"Doctor can you come and check the patient, Dr Minho already checked him but he is refusing the medicine even though he is too weak."

"sure I'll be there just a minute.,
Aah Rose, A few minutes I'll be back after checking the patient," Lisa said was and about to leave with the nurse.

"Wait I'll come with you" rose said and they were walking their way to the patient room. Some guards were standing outside at the patient room door like if they move from there the person who was inside will run away from there.

"Excuse me this a hospital so move aside," Lisa said but they just ignored her and glared at her, Rose get pissed off by their actions.

When they enter the room and saw the patient who was putting a pillow on his face not wanting to see any one of them. "Listen you are too weak, I guess you hadn't eaten anything in the past two days even a swipe of water, but if you didn't have this medicine your health condition will be worse than this," Lisa said and sighn, it is not the first time she dealing with this kind of stubborn patients but she can do nothing more than forcing the patient to have the medicine.

Rose was staring at the patient with some emotional feelings she doesn't know what is happening to her maybe it was because of her pregnancy hormones but her thoughts were running around her head. "Why I felt he is someone close to me, why did it hurt seeing his weak body even though I didn't see his face still I just wanted to protect him I don't know why I have the urge to take him with me," rose thought while her on hand was on her baby womb and one is on her chest listening to her heartbeat.
"Hey look you can tell us if anything bothering you but please Take this medicine-" she said but her eyes widened when she saw the face of the patient.

"Noona"

A weak voice Left out while removing the pillow from the face.

"Tae!" She said and quickly came and sat next to him while holding his right hand with a worried face.

"What happened, why are you here, did someone hurt you, Why haven't you eaten for two days? tell me everything Tae."

"Noona-"

"Wait first have this medicine, then we can talk about it, I won't let anyone go, whoever hurt you I'll make them pay for their deeds," she said while glaring outside, he did what she told to him he can never disobey her.

"Who is he, is he the one who you mentioned a few minutes before," Lisa asked with curiosity.

"Yeah, he is," Rose replied while starting to feed him food,