~20~

The next day Taehyung woke up early and spend some time with his eomma. He helped him to bake his favourite dessert, jin was surprised to see Taehyung in the kitchen to help him. After spending some time with him, he went to see a particular person.

Irene was sitting in the garden thinking about yesterday. She felt regret for doing everything and hurting Taehyung,  now all she can see is the painful eyes of Taehyung that were appearing in her sight every time. She wants to tell everything to him and leave the mansion, she doesn't care if it affects her friendship with Jungkook or not, now all she wants is to apologise and tell everything to him.

"Irene" Taehyung called her from behind with a soft smile.

She quickly get up and looked at him with guilt full feeling. She never thought Taehyung will smile at her like this after what she had done to him.

"Can we talk?" Taehyung asked coming close to her.

"Yeah sure, actually I was planning to talk with you." She said while her head was down in shame.

"I came here to apologise, I'm sincerely sorry for hurting you yesterday like that way, I was not in my right mind, and when.... when I saw both of you in that position I completely lost my sense, I was out of my control that's why I did something like that, I didn't mean to hurt you but it's happened, I know a sorry can't wipe off the mistake I did to you, everything is my fault I shouldn't meddle in his life, I-i m sorry..... And From now on I won't interfere in his life, his happiness is enough for me and I know he will be happy with you, so I'm giving him to you, please take care of him....." Taehyung said while putting a fake smile on his lips but it failed tears already formed in his eyes thinking about leaving his husband, he is trying his best to not cry while biting his lips. But his eyes tell. He turned when tears began to drop, he doesn't want to show her how hurt he was "I-I should leave now" Somehow he managed to say that and was about to leave there but he was stopped by a hug from her, and he gladly closed his eyes letting the feel take him. Now all he wants is a hug and he broke into tears, it doesn't matter to him who was hugging, all he wants is a shoulder to cry.

"I'm sorry Tae I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but it's happened, I know how much you love him and he doesn't know his feelings towards you. what you saw is not the truth, everything is just an act, but now I can't keep this act anymore, there is nothing between us, we were just like siblings," she said and hugged him tightly and told him everything from the beginning.

Taehyung chuckled after hearing everything, "It's okay, it's not your fault after all, you helped your friend that's it, if I were you maybe I'll do the same. but there is no turning back for me, Whatever... it's an act or real it doesn't matter to me anymore cause the reason behind everything is......... he wants me to leave from his life, as he wished I'll do that, if it makes him happy I'm willing to leave from his life forever."

"Tae don't take tough decisions, I'm not telling you to forgive him. But I'm sure about one thing both of you can't live without each other, accept it or not it is the reality. And time will prove it, but don't be easy on him. He will come back to you soon, just give him a hard time and let him feel the same pain as you had. "She said tapping on his shoulder.

"But I don't think he will come back to me though..."

"He will, let's wait and see... The real drama is going to begin" She said with a smirk

"Now I think you both are twins, were did both of you get this stupid smirk," Taehyung said and both of them laughed,

"Well he is a dumb kid, he doesn't know about his feelings and maybe he is scared of getting committed I don't know why he is like that, he was like this since childhood not interested in any commitments, but don't worry he will change if not just divorce him I'm here to marry you, to say I have a huge crush on you baby," she said and winked at him making the boy shy.