~21~

They reached Lee mansion. Taehyung was in his room thinking about Jungkook while holding the wedding ring tightly towards his chest.

He opened the cabinet and took the gift box which is gifted by his noona on his birthday, it was a waistchain. He takes that in his hand and put the ring in the middle of the chain and wears it while looking in the mirror, having the cold metal on his belly making him feel drowned in some kind of special feelings. He lay on the bed hugging the pillow tightly, now he feels like jungkook's presence is with him. The wedding ring made him feel like Jungkook was hugging him, cuddling with him.

"I should have hugged you tighter and longer the last time I saw you. Because now I'm missing you damn much, I don't know how I'll survive without seeing you, well it's funny How strange to dream of you even when I am wide awake. But I wish we will meet in my dreams, that is the only way I can meet you" he thought and closed his eyes to meet the person who doesn't want him. He let the feeling take care of him while tears rolled down his cheeks.

__

On another side Jungkook was looking the way Taehyung left, he thought someone will stop him from going but no one didn't, even he.
His heart was aching for some reason, and seeing him leaving make his heart skip a beat. But he was just looking at him without doing anything even his heart wants to stop him but he is not ready to do that.

"Now you are happy right?"  Irene asked coming towards him.

"Ugh?"

"Well, I think you are enjoying the way he left right? He leaves from your life as you wish, you know what I told him everything means everything from the start about our drama, but you know still he chose to leave because he loves you that much that's why he wants to leave from your life just for your happiness, you can never imagine how much he was hurt to decide something like this, you chose to hurt him and he chose to love you that's the difference between you two.
Now the title was perfect for you a Ruthless Mafia, you hurt him physically and mentally, I don't know what the hell is your problem, why are you scared of getting into relation." She asked looking into his eyes while fuming in anger.

"I'm not scared." He replied as usual but there is a slight change in his voice.

"Oh really? then what is your problem tell me, since childhood you kept saying the same thing but now I want to know the reason,"

"Irene, just stop it! don't interfere in my personal life," Jungkook shouted while looking somewhere else.

"Don't think that I will keep quiet after hearing you shout, I'm not Taehyung to get scared of your loud voice so don't raise your voice at me, it won't shut my mouth and hear me first, I never asked you about this, but now I can't. you hurt an innocent soul, who loves you a lot more than he loves himself, and what you were doing is hurting him without any reason. I'm telling you this, kook just listen to your heart for once and try to listen to what the beats trying to say, find the answer and ask yourself why are you doing this... It's not too late, if you realise your feelings now, maybe you will get him back or you will see Taehyung with someone who loves him the way he loves you. And there will be no turning back. He was rainbow and you were colour blind, Realisation will hit you hard when the colours began to fade and you start to see the blurry vision. Just imagine him being in someone's arms then you will find the answer your heart seeks!" She said and left there
After giving a death glare.

Jungkook just stood there without knowing what to do now, every word was repeating in his ears. He was trying his best to not listen to what she said but he can't, his hand slowly moved their way towards his chest, and slowly he closed his eyes there is no sound left other than the heartbeat, he was trying to listen to them, to find the answer for his feelings, now every word Taehyung said was kept repeating in his head. Everything he did to him comes to his mind. He opened his eyes with a heavy breath.