~30~

It had been a month since the Jeon family welcomed their precious little angel. Tae and Jimin found every opportunity to be by her side, even if it meant giving up sleep and quality time with their husbands. Their niece became the center of their universe, filling their lives with joy and laughter. They spent hours playing, singing, and soothing the baby to sleep. Poor Hobie, he got kicked out of his own room. Hobie could not help but smile as he watched Tae and Jimin shower their niece with love and care.

Sometimes jungkook and Yoongi need to kidnap them into their room to spend some time with them,
Sometimes both felt jealous.

Baby Sunshine turns one month old today, and the Jeon family is hosting a lavish celebration

Baby Sunshine turns one month old today, and the Jeon family is hosting a lavish celebration. They had arrived at their private island beach house. Everyone was busy cherishing the little one.

Tae felt ill all over his body. It's been two days since he has been having some health issues, but he didn't tell that to anyone even to Jungkook. He thought he was having a food infection. If he ate anything it would come out the next second. He is vomiting everything and he is trying his best to hide it from everyone. He couldn't resist food and mostly his favorite chocolates, if he told this it anyone they wouldn't allow him to eat chocolates, they would ban it so he kept shut his mouth. But today he can't hide it anymore cause he is feeling extremely weak and dizzy. He will fall at any moment.

He slowly walked toward his mom and Somehow he touched her shoulder but she didn't notice it, his eyes were closing slowly, and he let the darkness take all over his body surrendering to the dizziness. His hands loosen up and his body goes backward all he can see is darkness. At any moment his body will reach the floor and now he was waiting for that moment.

But luckily he landed in a safe place, his dad caught him on time. Suddenly everyone's attention ran towards him. They panicked, and Min Ho carried him and lay on the bed.
se Jeong starts to cry. Jimin quickly went and told Jin and Rose who were playing with the baby.

Jimin carried the baby in his arms and Rose went to check Taehyung.

"He is pale and too weak, how we didn't notice that." She checked his pulse and did another check. A small smile formed on her lips. "Mom please take some water," she said taping on Taehyung's cheeks slowly.
And sprayed the water slightly on his face. After a few minutes, Tae opened his eyes slowly. Seeing everyone around him made him cry.

"Sorry eomma I didn't tell anyone about this, it's my mistake my careless, at least I should have told you please don't scold me, I was scared...... . scared of losing my chocolates... " He was crying to escape from scolding, luckily his husband was not there it looked like he didn't know about this yet, he thanked God for that, whatever he couldn't hide it anymore.

"What" everyone said with confusion.

"So you know it before?" Rose asked while lifting her left eyebrow.

"Ye-s noona, I was scared to tell you"

"Why my dumb kido, it's good news then why are you scared? " Rose said while holding his hands.