~17~

In the night Taehyung was sleeping on the couch while clutching onto the blanket tightly. He felt butterflies everywhere in his body, and feels so happy, he felt hope that Jungkook has some feelings for him. He smiled thinking about today's incident. For the whole day, he was just thinking about that,

"I still believe there's a right time for everything, even us. you have a place in my heart no one else ever could have, maybe you have some feelings for me maybe not, I don't know what is the reality sometimes I feel like you have feelings for me by your action but in the next moment you will completely change and become a stranger towards me. Are you playing with my feelings or you don't know what you feel for me? But I get hope from your simple action. You don't know how much I'm happy today
Just because you called me Jeon Taehyung, that means you accept me as your wife right? You smiled at me it's rare though, you stared at me and I saw my face reflecting in your eyes, I wish I see forever in your eyes, I don't know how it expresses when you look at me I've never felt so alive and free. I wish every day was like this, and one day I want to be completely yours, I want to be loved by you." He was having lots of thoughts, He felt happy and sad at the same time, and while overthinking his eyes slowly deferred sleeping.

_

The next morning everyone was sitting on the sofa while talking about some random things. The whole time Taehyung was stealing glances from his husband but suddenly he saw the most beautiful thing ever in his life, he never saw Jungkook smiling this way towards anyone.

Taehyung was staring at his smile without blinking his eyes even for a second

Taehyung was staring at his smile without blinking his eyes even for a second. "His smile, it's really beautiful and a kind of drug for me, I never saw his smile, maybe he is so happy that's why he was smiling like a moon glowing in the sky, I wish I can be the reason for his smile but I know I could never be the reason for his smile. By the way why he is smiling like this wait where he is going," he was thinking and his eyes moved with his husband.

"Wait

"Wait.. wait.. wait.....
Who is this girl, she-she is the reason behind his smile! oh no why he is hugging her like that, yeah girl he is mine leave him" Taehyung thought in his mind his heart was aching, but he couldn't utter a single word. What a beautiful feeling, He is jealous and wants to push her from his husband but he can't do anything other than stare at them with his big doe eyes. A pout formed on his pink lips.