~14~

Finally, the Busy atmosphere becomes cool, the newly wedded couple is on their way to their mansion. The car reached Jeon's mansion. Jungkook was about to step out of the car but a sleeping beauty caught his eyes for a moment. Taehyung was sleeping with a pout, he was staring at his hubby the whole drive who just ignored him like he doesn't exist in the world.

"It's really good seeing him sleeping like this, he won't bother me, I should keep some sleeping pills, it will be great and useful I guess," Jungkook said glancing at the younger before going out of the car, He just left the car and enter into his car and left the mansion before giving any chance to his eomma. Jin saw his younger son's behaviour he knows he can't do anything now, so he just let him go, he sighed and went to call his little baby Angel who was sleeping so peacefully. "Tae baby wake up we are here," he said while ruffling Taehyug's hair.
Taehyung opened his eyes on the first call, when he woke up the first thing he noticed was his husband is missing. "Eomma where is hubby, didn't we take him with us or did we lose him in the airport, he is with me when we enter the car, but-"

"Nothing happened to your hubby, he just left " jin cut off Tae's words when he saw the anxious look of others while pinching his cheeks cutely to calm him.

"Oh, but why we are still in the car eomma," Taehyung said while looking around.

"We just arrived here that's why now let's go I need to wake up yoongi, he is sleeping like a dead person," Jin said and walked towards yonmin's car.

"Yoongiya wakes up yea" hearing jin's sound Jimin smiled at him. "Eomma I tried to wake up him but he is ignoring my words," jimin said with a pout. "Don't be sad bub he is like that, he will ignore every sound that reaches his ears when he is sleeping. but I know how to wake up him" jin said and winked "Yoon if you don't wake up now I'll burn your pretty ass bed you want that?" jin said while looking at his son, he knows he will get the reply instantly. Hearing about his bed yoongi flinched out of his sleep and rushed out of the car without wasting any time, "finally I'm here?" he said and took a deep breath and enter his mansion, we can guess he was going to visit his love of life, yes, absolutely it's his bed. Jin shake his head, jimin and Taehyung were looking the way he has gone with disbelief.

__

Jimin and Taehyung cried a lot when they leave their family but they promised to visit them. Now Taehyung was roaming around the mansion with a proud smirk. Now I can go wherever I want, no one is here to stop me" he said and walked everywhere but suddenly his eyes got to a particular person,

"Oh Hey, uncle do you remember me? Well I'm the same stranger you didn't let in that day and now, here I'm again but there is a small change,
now I'm Mrs Jeon, your Jk sir's wife Jeon Taehyung BTW nice to meet you...." Taehyung said proudly.

The guard let a smile hearing the adoring childish boy. 

"Now can I enter your Jk sir's room or do I need any other permission..."

"No need sir," the guard said while bowing.

"Call me Tae," he said and give his boxy smile to the guard and walked to their room yes now it's their room right..!

He walked around the room and now he felt a little tired so he lay down on the bed "Finally you are mine jungkookiee and I'm sure one day you will love me back as I do. I'm waiting for that day when we live a happy life, and now I'm ready to pass all the hate from you cause I know one day I'll win your heart. In my life, I never had any feelings for anyone but the first time when our eyes meet I fall for you, Only you can set my heart on fire. I never thought that a kidnapper could mean so much to me. You are the only one who brought this new world to me, you begin a new chapter in my life, I got my family back my happiness everything I got just because of you so I'm ready to face all the tasks just to be yours." He was talking to himself while falling asleep dreaming about a beautiful life, jin came to check on him and saw him sleeping, so he doesn't want to disturb the sleeping beauty.