~31~

Jungkook closed his eyes letting the flashback hit hard on his mind.

▪️Flashback - untold truth about the Black Stone and all Mistery.▪️

Namjoon leaned back in his leather chair, his gaze fixed on the city skyline glittering through the window

"We have to protect the Black Stone at any cost," Namjoon declared, his voice low and authoritative, as he relayed the information from their informant.

Black stone was the key to everything they desired, a priceless gem that held the secrets to untold wealth and influence. And now, their enemies were moving to seize it, to claim its power for themselves. It was more than just a precious gem, it was the linchpin of their power, the symbol of their dominance in the underworld. And now, their enemies were closing in, plotting to steal it from under their noses.

The mission was clear they had to intercept the plane, thwart their enemies' plans, and ensure that the Black Stone remained safely in their possession. Failure was not an option, not when the stakes were so high, not when the honor of their syndicate hung in the balance. As Namjoon laid out the details of the operation, strategies were devised, and contingencies planned. Every possible scenario was analyzed, and every potential obstacle was anticipated. In the world of organized crime, one misstep could spell disaster, but Namjoon and his sons were seasoned veterans, masters of the clandestine arts.

In the end, there was only one rule protect the family, protect the Black Stone, and destroy anyone who dared to threaten their reign.

"They're coming for it," Namjoon growled, his voice low and dangerous, his eyes flashing with a lethal intensity. The words hung heavy in the air, thick with the promise of impending conflict.

Jhope's leaned forward, his jaw set in a grim line. "Let them come," he spat, his voice dripping with disdain. "We'll be waiting."

Yoongi's gaze was icy, his expression unreadable as he spoke. "They want a fight? We'll give them a war they won't forget," he declared, his voice a cold whisper that sent shivers down the spines of those gathered in the room.