~16~

The strong hands were wrapping around the small waist like it was a feather. The soft yet hard touch made the other fragile And the same time feel secure in his arms, Taehyung slowly opened his eyes while his hands were already clutched on the white shirt. their eyes knotted to each other, hearts beat one for another.
Eye contact and heartbeat that's the most beautiful feeling ever, Even both of them forgot how to breathe for a moment.

Tae looked at him with sparkling eyes which holds his whole world And saw that Jungkook was already staring at him. Taehyung smiled while his cheeks turned red. without realising a small smile formed on jungkook's lips when he saw the red cheeks of the younger, that smile that Tae just adored. For him, it's rare to see the other smile But he knows That while he Felt butterflies in his stomach Jungkook Felt nothing at all, he knows very well that the other has no feelings towards him, but he is not ready to give up on him after all they are married,

Taehyung was staring at his husband while his mind ran through a lot of thoughts. There is only one sound left which was their heartbeat rhythm it was going with the flow, but Before doing any further activities Jungkook broke the awkward situation by dropping Taehyung on the floor, he also made sure it won't hurt the other physically.

Taehyung whinnied at the lack of warmth from his beloved one while rubbing his ass dramatically.
"Uww Why are you so cruel hubby, why did you drop me like this, it's hurt," he said with a pout. Jungkook ignored the other by rolling his eyes and he was about to walk out but bumped into someone who was standing in front of him While glaring.

"By the way Where are you going after dropping him like that," jin said while crossing his hands on his chest with a done look. "Carry him"

"He can walk," Jungkook said in his usual not-interested tone and was about to walk but his ears were safely held by his eomma. "You can't leave like that my boy," jin said while twisting his ears.

"Ahhh eomma stop-"  Jungkook yelled while trying to escape from his eomma's hold.

"No, no eomma I can't walk my back is hurting too much, I can't even stand without anyone's help," Taehyung said with a fake pout while blinking at his hubby who looked at him in disbelief.

"You hear it right, then take him to your room I'll give you an ointment you should apply on his skin, where he feels pain," jin said while eyeing his son while withdrawing his hands from the red ears.

"Eomma we can call Hobi hyung if he is really in a pain and moreover I can't handle this kind of situation I'm not a doctor, so-" Jungkook was excusing himself from the ongoing drama while rubbing his ears but his words were cut off by his eomma again.

"You are the one who did this, so you should be the one who should handle it not your Hobi Hyung so stop your argument and do what I said," Jin said while his eyes were scaring the other.

"It's all my mistakes if I didn't catch you when you fall from the chair nothing will happen, now I got all blaming and credits," Jungkook murmured while eyed at the figure on the floor who was giggling slightly.

"Come on I'll massage you more than a professional doctor can do," Jungkook said with a smirk and carried his shocked wife in a bridal style. Jin hides his smile and leaves the couple.

 Jin hides his smile and leaves the couple