~13~

It has been two weeks since their wedding was fixed. These days the other Jeon family stayed at the Lee mansion except for yoongi and Jungkook, they went back to Korea for their business deals. Everyone is so happy, but Still, Sejeong and Minho were a bit sad too. They got their children back after a long time, so they are saddened to send them off to marriage so soon. It's really hard for them to separate their children's again from them. But at the same time, they are very happy to think that their children got good men as husbands. The last two weeks were like a festival there and everyone was very happy and excited.

Finally, the day arrived, the day, Taehyung waited to have, the day, Jungkook hated the most. Only Jungkook has a problem with this marriage, yoongi doesn't care about what actually is going to happen in his life. He is just going with the flow not wanting to waste his energy on arguing with his eomma, What he is doing now is nodding his head like how his eomma wants because there is no chance to escape from this wedding he indeed knows that.
But the younger one is completely opposite to the elder, It's clearly seen that Jungkook doesn't like this wedding through his facial expressions. It is written on his face how much he opposes this marriage, but for his eomma, he is doing it.
His Balck daring Iris glaring at everyone like "don't dare to utter a word to me" look. Jin noticed everything and now he felt a little anxious, He worries whether he is doing the right thing. That's why he stayed close to Jungkook. Namjoon and hobi stayed with yoongi to catch him in case he fell asleep. When he is working he is the most workaholic person but when the other time he is just a lazy sleepy cat.
_

On another side, the two angles were ready to meet their better half. They are so excited, to them everything is just like a dream. They never thought that something like this would happen, the one who kidnapped them would have to marry them now. Sometimes fate is unpredictable. There may be things in our life that we never expect.

Finally, the stunning brides are coming holding their parents' hands while glowing brightly. Taehyung was holding Minho's hand and Jimin hold Sejeong's while rose was standing in the middle of her two brothers and holding both of their hands. Everyone cooed at the cute happy family. The two brothers stood near their groom. Tae was squealing With happiness but Jungkook Just ignored him like the boy near him didn't exist in the world, but Taehyung doesn't care about anything what he was doing now is drooling his future husband head to toe without blinking his eyes. But what Jungkook was doing is not ready to look at his bride even for one he kept looking somewhere else while murmuring something annoyingly but suddenly his heart stopped for a second when Taehyung went closer to him while touching his ears in a play full way "we are going to get married Jungkookie hyungiee" whispered in a sexy yet seductive voice, now Jungkook regret telling him to call him hyung, why he is calling him 'Hyung' this way, with a gulp he somehow glared at the younger who is being the reason of his nervous, but it's not someone who will get scared by the dangerous glare of Jk, it's Taehyung who takes that glare as a wink, Taehyung just winked at him as a reply to his glare, Jungkook rolled his eyes and looked somewhere else not wanting to look at the crazy boy.

And our yoonmi couples are just stealing glances at each other. Jin noticed everything he just felt a little relief at seeing his elder son. But he is not sure about the younger. Namjoon just taped his shoulder to make him relax.

(Taekook wedding outfits)