~28~

As the rain poured down in Paris, the streets glistened under the soft glow of the streetlights. Taehyung and Jungkook found themselves walking hand in hand, their laughter mixing with the sound of raindrops hitting their umbrella.

Their shared umbrella barely covered them both, but they didn't mind getting wet, for their hearts were warm, their love shielding them from the cold. The city around them seemed to fade away as they focused only on each other.

The smell of wet asphalt mingled with the scent of blooming flowers, adding to the magical ambiance of the moment. They sought shelter beneath a majestic tree, its branches providing a natural canopy against the rain.

As they stood close together, their gazes locked, the only sound that filled the air was the gentle drizzle of raindrops falling from the leaves. Taehyung reached out and delicately wiped a droplet off Jungkook's cheek, his touch sending shivers down their spines.

Jungkook's heart raced as Taehyung leaned in, their breath intermingling in the cool air. Taehyung's lips met Jungkook's in a tender, passionate kiss an expression of their deep affection for each other. Jungkook's hold on the umbrella loosened up.

The world melted away around them as they lost themselves in the moment, their love radiating through their every touch and movement

The world melted away around them as they lost themselves in the moment, their love radiating through their every touch and movement. The rain acted as nature's confetti, celebrating their connection.

As the kiss ended, they pulled back slightly, but their foreheads remained pressed together. They shared soft, whispered words of love, their voices barely audible above the soothing rhythm of the rain.

Time seemed to stand still as they stood under the rain in Paris, their hearts entwined, souls connected. Each drop of rainwater that fell seemed to symbolize the blessings bestowed upon their love, washing away any doubts or fears.

With fond smiles, they resumed their walk through the romantic streets of Paris, their spirits as light as the rain-soaked air

With fond smiles, they resumed their walk through the romantic streets of Paris, their spirits as light as the rain-soaked air. Their love knew no bounds, and they embraced every second of their time together, cherishing the memories they were creating.

as they made their way down the hallway, drops of rainwater glistened on their clothes, reflecting the warm, soft glow of the lights above them. The atmosphere was filled with enchanting energy as if nature itself had conspired to create a magical moment just for them.