~9~

"Actually I was going back to my home town for a few days, so I thought to take you two along with me, it is a good idea I guess so in these periods hobi will take care of the things between your family and he will make sure they won't come for you never ever again!" Rose said while holding the two boys hands like a protective sister.

"Really Noona you are taking us to your home, but what if your parents don't like us, they will be mad at you if you take us with you," Taehyung said with a sad pout and Jimin nodes his head.

"No way, they would love both of you as I do, I'm damn sure they will be happy when they see both of you even though they don't know the actual truth, There are only three days left in New year, let me tell you something.. this new year is going to be the most delightful begin for us, the bliss full life is going to happen, the truth is going to reveal." She said with a smile.

"What truth noona?" Jimin asked with a curious eye.

"You will know it soon, so be ready," she said and ruffled his hair playfully
_

They reached Thailand to say it was pure heaven for both of them. They never left Kora, this is their first time seeing other places. And that happiness was showing in their eyes like a Cristal. The car reached Lee mansion,

Lee min Ho

(Rose's dad)

(Rose's dad)

Lee Sejeong

(Rose's momJin's elder sister)

(Rose's mom
Jin's elder sister)

Rose's mother was waiting for her daughter with excitement, it's been a few months since they meet, and now she was back at her home. Sejeong come and hugged her with all her love. she missed her daughter a lot and her daughter was 8 months pregnant and now she can take care of both of them. After the hug, she realised there were two pairs of eyes staring at her with mixed feelings. Without waiting she hugged both of them towards her heart, and at That Time they realised without knowing that their heartbeat was one for another, for the affection.