Chapter 13: Finders keepers.

Lily
We were at searching for ryjack a ship. Rangers give me an update the commander said. Devon here no sign of ryjack ship Devon said. Ravi here still nothing what do we do if we don't find his ship Ravi said. Zoey was with Nate and steel. We have to find it period the relics in ryjack ship are too dangerous in the wrong hands Nate said. I'm heading north west but so far there's no sign of I found it sector Zulu 8-5 I said. Lily stay put everyone else head to her location the commander said. Roger that Devon Ravi and Nate said. Rangers there's an intruder heading for ryjack a ship lily said for backup the commander said. But if there's something heading this way I don't have time to wait I said as I disconnected. Lily sit tight until we get there Devon said. I was already in front of ryjack a ship. Don't worry I've got this I said. I then started to walk along the metal that led into his ship. I started to hear an alarm. Intruder alert intruder alert it said. What I said. Self destruct initiated it said. Self destruct I said. I then began to ran and the ship exploded and fell to the ground and knocked out. I started to come round and I realized that the ship had blasted to pieces. I then saw a strange looking alien man. That's the intruder I said. I then looked around and saw the others weren't here. I then saw the compliance collar. A compliance collar I said. I then remembered what ryjack had said it gives the ability to control someone. I then threw it on him. He began struggling. Stop struggling I said. He then stopped. Wow the collar really works I said. Lily Devon said. They all ran up to me. What happened Devon said. The ship self destructed I must have triggers an alarm I said. You really should've waited for us lily Devon said. Nate then ran up to me. Are you okay Nate said. I think so I said. Who's that zoey said. That's the intruder the commander warned us about but I stopped him with the compliance collar come here I said. He then turned around. Wait I think I recongnise him Nate said. Me too from ranger history class are you keeper Ravi said. That it correct I came to retrieve the relics that ryjack stole Keeper said. Keepers on our side and you collared him Ravi said. I didn't see his face i thought he was trying to steal ryjack a weapons I said. You should know you went through the class Ravi said. Enough let's get him back to the lab so I can remove the collar Nate said. I'll put him in the truck you guys pick up any valuable weapons here Devon said. Okay Ravi said. We looked around and ravi picked up some sort of staff. This belonged to lord zedd the emperor of evil ravi said. All this stuff must have come from soem pretty nasty folk steel said. Better get it all I said. Whoa great blaster steel said as nate picked it up. Vivix they got keeper Devon Devon shouted. No way I said as we ran up to him. Nate steel get ryjacks collection back to base Devon said. Got it nate said. We will go after him Devon said as we ran to him. Lil be careful nate said. I will I said. Ready let's morph Devon said as I nodded. Activate beast power we all said. Cruise roar up those engines we can't lose keeper Devon said as he hopped into cruise as me sort and Ravi ran ahead. Devon was trying to slow the truck.down while we were behind him trying to catch up. Stop that truck ravi said. Ravi sort and I jumped into the side of the truck. We were holding on. Well this isn't dangerous I said. Lil you could try and keep positive Ravi said next to me. sorry I said. Hang on tight zoey said from the other side. Yeah we are trying Ravi said. Then more vivix came and they were trying to pull us off. They succeeded and we all fell to the ground and we got stuck fighting vivix. Meanwhile the van kept going until it stopped. Keep fighting this lettuce heads we need to get to that truck Devon said. We then kept fighting them off. Then a portal appered. Guys it's a dimensional portal I said. Then the dino charge rangers came through. The dino charge rangers I said. Where is keeper we lost contact after he found rykacks ship the red one said. Over there in that truck Devon said. Okay let's get him to safety he said as they ran off. Devon and I went back to fighting the vivix. The dino rangers then got trapped with vivix. I lost sight of what happened with them as knees fighting off the vivix. Blaze and Roxy then appeared with another monster and they were taking keeper. They have got keeper Ravi said as we rushed up to the dino charge rangers. No stop the red one said but it was too late. Blaze and Roxy had teleported away with keeper. We are too late he's gone I said. How we get him back the blue one said.

Back at grid battleforce:
We were in nates lab looking at ryjacks weapons. We demorphed as well as the dino charge rangers. We learnt there names were tyler, chase, koda and ivan. I must say these weapons are very immediable the commander said. Well we collected everything we could find nate said taking the blaster. So why was keeper after them Ravi said taking the blaster from nate. He wanted to make sure they weren't used for evil tyler said. And you out the compliance collar on him why did you do that chase said pointing at me. And I told you to stay back from the ship but you didn't causing the explosion the commander said. She was just trying to help nate said. No they are right I should of waited like you said it's my fault I said. I walked up to the dino charge rangers. I'm really sorry about keeper but I'm going to bring him back I promise I said. We will bring him back Devon said. Because our team is unbeatable steel said. Spoken like true rangers ivan said. We work together crush monsters koda said. Yeah they all said. I smiled and nodded. Were were trying to figure out how to get keeper back when we heard something beeping. Co!landed we have an incoming message a girl said. Out it on the main monitor she said. Who is it nate said. We are about to find out the commander said. Thats evox Devon said. And that's snide he's a fiend indeed ivan said. I hope you have missed me rangers because I have something you want keeper is useless to me so you can have your friend back of you give me ryjacks collection of weapons evox said. I don't think we should Ravi started but the commander stopped him. It's a deal the commander said. A wise decision evox said. I'll send you the location to meet scrozzle said as the screen went blank. But commander the weapons nate said Keeper knows too much we need to rescue him the commander said. Once we make that trade we have to get those weapons back Devon said. Yeah but keeper is our top priority tyler said. I promise we will save keeper I said putting my hand on his shoulder. Thanks tyler said. Wait Lily you have to stay here nate said. But I said. It's okay we can handle it zoey said. You will be more of a risk than helping us Devon said. He's right nate said. I sighed. Don't worry if you can't come for whatever reason we know you mean well tyler said. Thanks i said.

later on they had managed to rescue keeper and we were currently trying to get the compliance collar off. Almost for it I said. There I said. We took the collar off him. You are free I said. Thank you Lily keeper said. Our mission big success now mammoth feast koda said as we all laughed. Sounds fantastic steel said as he whispered something to nate. It's a nothing nate said. We are happy to have you back keeper tyler said. I'm glad to be free keeper. I would say this is a cause for celebration but it might be too early tyler said. It's true your foes are yet to be defeated ivan said. Keeper are you sure you don't remember what happened when you were evox prisoner Ravi said. Or what they did with your staff Devon said. I'm afraid I have no recollection keeper said. Whatever they are up to we can handle it we are team I said. Are you are very smart very strong koda said as we all agreed. Sorry we can't stay long but we have to get back to our team we have our own responsibilities back home tyler said. It was an honour to fight alongside you chase said. Until we meet again ivan said. Safe travels keeper said. They then created a portal and jumped through it. We then turned to keeper as he explained to me I was only trying to do the right think and the he left and we still had ryjacks weapons to deal with.

Hey guys I am so so sorry that I haven't updated I just haven't had the heart to update but I'm back in it now so I hope you enjoyed.