Chapter 16: Lily and Nate special chapter

This isn't part of the episode order so
You are aware I've decided to throw in a special chapter for this. This chapter should explain lily and Nate's relationship more and how much they actually do care for each other. I hope that does make sense!!!!!!!!! Just so
You know this will be written in Lily's pov as well. Anyway enough of my ranting enjoy!!!

Lily
After the whole incident with the diamonds and stuff I decided that I would see if Nate wanted to spend some time alone together considering we hadn't had that yet. I walked into Nate's lab and found him arguing with steel the others were there as well. Tell me this isn't another cheetah claws situation I said. No it's nothing like that zoey said. Then what is this about I asked. Steel thinks I'm boring Nate said. No he doesn't Devon said. He said so you heard him Nate said. No I just said that you seemed to really enjoy science which is fine but I prefer to do more exciting things I never said the word boring steel said. Steel just stop okay you can't keep saying that what Nate is doing isn't as exciting as snowboarding or something I said. Lily seriously zoey said. Look how about you guys go and play basketball and me and Nate can spend some time together I said. Fine steel said and walked out. The others followed him. Lily you know I would love to spend some time with you but I have to finish our new weapon Nate said. I'm not taking no for an answer I said. Lil Nate said. Come on please you know I love you I said. I love you too Nate said smiling. So come on we can go to the beach or the movies get ice cream anything you want I said. Okay let's do it Nate said.

Half an hour later:
Nate had got changed and I was waiting for him to sign out. He grabbed my hand. Okay ready he said. Great I said. As we walked out of the base we saw the others. Maybe we should let them know where we are going I said. Yeah like they would care they are far too busy playing basketball Nate said. Come on steel was just trying to explore another side other than science I said. Whatever come on he said pulling me away. I sent a text to zoey letting her know that we had left. We were lying on the beach next to each other. I was laying on Nate's chest. This is good I said. Yeah it is Nate said. You know I've been thinking we have been together for a while now and I was just wondering if you were ready to take it to the next level I said. You mean Nate said. Yeah I said. Listen lily I do love you honestly I do but I think we should wait he said. Oh no I totally understand I said. You sure he said. Yeah I know I was asking a lot I said. He kissed me.

After a while we decided to head back. We were laughing and joking about what had happened at the beach earlier. We had signed back in and went to Nate's lab. When we got there we saw everyone standing there. Oh hey guys I said. Hey Ravi said. How was your date Devon asked. Fine I said. Where's steel Nate asked. Oh he had something to do zoey said. Oh Nate said. Yeah listen we are sorry about earlier Devon said. We shouldn't have been taking sides zoey said. To make up for it Ravi said. Steel then brought in the weapon that Nate had been working on. Oh my god I said. That's amazing Nate said. What do you think bro steel
Asked. I think that you have done such a nice thing Nate said. Yeah guys this is really sweet I said. We know how hard you work to build new weapons for us to fight against evox and we know that today was the first time you and lily have actually gotten to go out together on a actual date Devon said. So while you were away we decided to finish making the weapon steel
Said. Thank you so much guys this has saved me a lot of work Nate said. That's the point zoey said. I'm sorry Nate I never should have questioned about your science I never should of assumed that it was boring, but after making that weapon today it has made me realize that science is fun as well steel said. Steel it's okay I understand for people like lily Devon Ravi zoey and you I know that science can be boring and it's never always fun Nate said. Nate you have to remember you have been doing science since you could walk I said. Thank you guys so much I do appreciate this I said.

Later on:
Hey I had fun today Nate said. Yeah me too I said. Listen about what you asked me in the beach you know I wasn't being rude right he asked. Nate yes of course I did I love you and you not wanting to take it there yet is fine you really think that a little decision like that was gonna stop us from being together I said. That thought did cross my mind he said. Nate you have nothing to worry about I would never leave you for stupid silly reasons and I wouldn't let some runout break us apart either that is how much I care about you I said. Back at you lil, I can't believe how lucky I am to have you in my life he said. Same I don't know what I would do without you I said. We then kissed. Blaze then came in. Oh blaze I said as we broke apart. Hey sorry to interrupt but I need to talk to you he said. Okay I said. I walked away from Nate. What's wrong I asked. I just got a phone call saying that someone has digged up aunt crystals grave he said. What I said. Don't worry we will get to the bottom of it he said. I'll help I said. Okay thanks lil he said as we hugged. Who the gel dug up my aunts grave?????? I will find out who you are and kill you myself.

Hey guys what do you think???? Please comment I love reading them!!!! Also the next chapter will be back to episodes just an FYI. Also after a few more chapter I will dedicate another chapter all about zoey and Devon as one of my readers requested for them to be together!!!

I will just say that I want to do another power rangers book once I'm finished with Dino fury and this one.

I need some of your opinions though! Here is a list and I need you to tell me which one you think I should do:
Dino charge?
Jungle fury?
Lost galaxy?
Light speed rescue???
Samurai?
Megaforce?

Let me know In the comments about which one I should do!!!!
Anyway enough of my ranting and I hope you enjoyed this chapter.