Chapter 14: Making bad

Lily
We were all at riptide gym. Mmm-mmm I'd love to have a sip whatever this is still waiting for you to upgrade me so I can eat and drink bro steel said as Nate rolled his eyes. Yup you have only mentioned it 8000 times Nate said taking the drink of him. Shh shh look it happened again Ravi said as we turned to the tv. The incident is the third burglary this week in every case the robber has stolen diamonds Muriel said. Steel turned to us. Seriously why would anyone want a shiny rock steel said. I think you underestimate how much diamonds are worth steel I said. Witnesses were standing in the room at the time of the robbery but no one saw the thief could he be invisible Muriel said. Invisible I said. Evox has gotta be behind it somehow Ravi said. Ravi why would evox want diamonds Nate said. I think there is a pattern here all these jewelry stores are being hit alphabetical order Ravi said. Alberts gens bright stones and now coral harbour jewelers I said. A b c that can't be a coincidence Ravi said. Sherlock Ravi and lily night be onto something Devon said. And D is the next letter I said. Diamonds and distinction is just around the corner from here Ravi said. Maybe we should you know check it out I said. In case they are the next target Ravi said. I guess it couldn't hurt zoey said. Aight Devon said. Tell us if you find something Nate said. Good luck steel said. You aren't coming I said. It could be a false alarm just go you and Ravi have to see this thing through Nate said as I nodded and followed the others out.

Outside the shop:
We were all in can watching the shop. Nothing so far Devon said. Them the doors opened but No one was there. We all gasped me and Ravi high fived. We knew it I said. Zoey then used the binoculars. You were right Ravi and Lily its a robotron zoey said. Let's go Devon said. We got out of the van and followed the robotron. Don't lose him Devon said. Ravi and I then transported our blasters zoey gave Ravi the binoculars. Time to come out of using I said. We then blasted him and the robotron became visible . My invisibility circuits he said as he ran away we character him. Go Devon Ravi said as Devon super speeded to catch the robotron. He then took the diamonds that he had stolen. ah That wasn't fair he said. Fair 2343697 gonna pay for these I said. Just give me back the diamonds and no one gets hurt scrozzle needs a thousand of them he said. A thousand zoey said. Well we want zero of you Devon said. Oh the feelings mutual he said. It's morphing time Devon said. Activate beast power we all.said. We then morphed. Unleash the beast we all said. Beast x visor we said. Beast x visor linked activate beast x more we said. Being it on rangers it said. You know what to do Devon said. We the went to attack the robotron. Your thieving days are over robotron Devon said. Don't you know the greatest thieves escape he said as he jumped up to the sky. You are not going anywhere zoey said as she jumped as high as he did. She kicked him back down to the ground and Ravi was ready with a metal pole. Gorilla slam he said. He threw the pole up in the air and it crashed into the robotron. No he said. He then fell to the ground. Ow you rangers really know how to steak someone a thunder he said. It's time you walk down the straight and narrow transport beast x ultra bow beast x king power bolt Devon said as he fired at the robotron. Ahhh my future has been stolen he said as he exploded. Great job Devon said. I wonder what scrozzle wanted those diamonds for I said. I don't know but we should return them to the store Devon said as we ran off.

Back at grid battle force:
Here you go steel said as we walked in. Nate did you are the news Ravi asked. Yeah Ravi Lily you were right all along nate said as we hugged. You really would make great detectives steel said. Thanks guys but that case isn't solved quite yet I said. That robotron said they needed a thousand more diamonds Ravi said. And we don't know what evox is planning to do with them zoey said. We have really got to stop them from getting any more nate said. There's only one more diamonds wholesaler in the city I said. and it starts with E Ravi said. Maybe elite diamonds needs a visit from the power rangers I said. Rangers there is an incoming gigadrone in sector juilet 8-3 the commander said. We were stood outside with some builders. Roger that commander steel and I will handle it Nate said. They ran off. Nate I said. He turned back. Please be careful I said. I will lil you be careful too I love you Nate said. I love you too I said. He then ran off. Lily zoey said. I then ran back over to the others. And we think it is likely that your plant will get hit too by the same thieves Ravi said. Okay we will clear out I hope you catch your guy the man said. Thanks everyone I said. All let's get in position Devon said. We then went in. I really hope Nate and steel are okay. We then heard them come in. Now let's be nice and quiet curio we don't want to get caught she said. Too late devon said. Oh rangers they both said. Sorry but there's no diamonds for you only destruction I said. Oh no they are on to us curio said. Then too more monsters came. Poisandra how dare you leave without telling sledge the freaky yellow one said. Pish posh a lady can do as she likes she said. You are no lady just another monster Devon said. How dare you they said and then they came and attacked us. Oh god we didn't think this through I said. Chill we will be fine Ravi said. I hope Nate is okay I said. I'm sure he's fine zoey said. Focus guys Devon said. We continued attacking the monsters and I will admit they were strong. Zoey and I were fighting poisandra and curio Devon was fighting fury and Ravi was fighting wrench. We then pushed them all together. These reanimated monsters are tough Devon said. Then then combined their power and shot a blast at us. Fire they all said. Uh oh brace yourselves Devon said as it hit us. We then fell to the ground. Lily Nate said. You guys okay steel asked. Yeah good timing Ravi said. I'm okay I assured Nate. Let's take these creeps down together I said. Huh zoey said. Get them all one of them said as they came charging again. Oh here we go again I said as we ran towards them. This time we were doing better. Devon fell to the ground. Devon zoey said. It's okay he's back up I said as we continued our own fights. I hate rangers poisandra said. Too bad I said. You are no match for me steel said. For all of us steel Nate said. He then groans. Transport we all said. We then received our blasters well it was nice to meet you but it's time to defeat you devon said. Beast x ultra blast we all said. We then fired. And we destroyed them. Yes I said. Glad to see the end of them devon said. But we still don't know why they needed diamonds zoey said. Hmm scrozzle is probably crooking something up Ravi said. Let's hope not come on devin said. We then went back to the base.

Grid battle force:
Hm why would evox be stealing diamonds zoey asked. We we already know he is reanmising monsters and that he has a lot of weapons if he wants to make more Ravi said. Nate takes the diamond off Ravi. Diamonds have all kinds of useful properties but we have no idea what evoxs plan is Nate said. Maybe it wasn't at all I said. Yeah lily's right me and her read that poisandra had very expensive taste devon said. Maybe she wanted the diamonds all for herself I said. That does fit her profile zoey said. I guess we will see right now I have to practice for my next video game tournament so who wants to get their butt kicked Devon asked. All right I'll do it but be careful my butt is metal you might hurt your foot steel said. We all laughed. What's so funny steel asked.

No one's pov:
Later on:
Hey Devon zoey said. Oh hey zoey Devon said. Listen we have been going out since the rule had been banished or well toast and we haven't been on a real date zoey said. What you saying zoey Devon asked. Would you like to go on a date when we can zoey asked. I would love too devon said. I love you zoey Reeves Devon said. I love you Devon Daniels zoey said as they kissed.