Epilogue

Lily
It had been 2 years since we had defeated evox and it was amazing. I was sitting in the lab while Nate was working on something when Devon walked in. Hey dev I said. Hey Lily he said and we hugged. So what's up I asked. Can i talk to you devon asked. Sure i said. We then walked to the side. I need some help he said. Okay I said. Let's just say me and Zoey have a wedding to plan he said. Oh my god no way you proposed I said. Yeah he said. That's great I'm so happy for you I said. Yeah only thing is that we told her parents and her mum was over the moon her dad wasn't so happy he said. Why I asked. Because I'm black he said. Devon that's horrible I said. Yeah so I need some help convincing him that I'm good enough to have Zoey in my life he said. Of course I'll help you and you are gonna marry Zoey.

6 months later:
It was devon and zoeys wedding day. That's right I convinced her dad. Anyway I was with zoey helping her get ready. So how you feeling I asked. Nervous I love devon but what if things don't work out she said. Zoey you gotta stop worrying you and Devon are great together I hope that me and Nate get married one day I said. Of course you will she said. Hey guys betty said. Hey Betty I said. Okay ready for makeup Zoey Betty asked. Yes i am she said. While Betty was putting makeup on Zoey I went to see Devon. Hey Devon how you feeling I asked and hugged him. Okay I guess he said. God not you too I said. Why has zoey got cold feet he asked. No she's just nervous don't worry I said.

Once zoey and Devon were ready, I then got zoeys veil and put it on her. You look beautiful I said. Thanks lil she said. I then walked down the aisle with zoey and walked up to the front. The commander or ex commander was officiating the wedding. Both devon and zoey said their vows and then it was time for ten after party.
Hey you okay nate asked. Yeah I'm so happy look at them I said as pointed to zoey and Devon dancing. I hope that is us one day I said. Yeah me too nate said. Glad you are planning it I said. You wanna dance he asked as he stood up. Sure why not I said as we went onto the dance floor. Lil can I ask you something Nate said. Yeah I said. If I was to propose one day would you say yes he asked. Of course I would I love you i said. Love you too he said and we kissed. Stop you will draw attention to the wrong people I said. We then laughed. We continued dancing until it was time to go home.