Chapter 18: Goin Ape

Lily
Roxy had told me all about her plan for Ravi. I decided that I would help her so I decided that I would recruit Ben and Betty as well. I was wearing my normal clothes but Ben and Betty decided to dress up all fancy. Is this necessary I asked. Yes oh Ravi's here Ben said. Ravi over here roxy said. Great thanks for being so sweet see ya Ravi said. He turned to roxy. Hey roxy he said. Hey who was on the phone roxy asked.
Oh nobody sorry I'm late Ravi said. It's okay I forgive you just don't do it again or I'll have to give your present to someone else roxy said as she snapped her fingers. That was our cue. Lily Ravi said. Ben put a white table cloth on the table. I put the candle on the table. Betty then sprinkled roses on the table. Whoa what's happening Ravi asked. We are setting the Scene I said. I then got a message from Nate. Hey I gotta go I said. What I thought you were helping me roxy said. Nate needs me I gotta go you have Ben and Betty I said as I walked out.

In the base:
Hey I said. Hey he said. So what's up I asked. I needed to talk to you he said. About I asked. Well I was thinking that we need to spend more time together he said. We spend time together all of the time I said. Yeah but just the two of us Nate said. Okay sounds good I said. Meet here tonight for a movie he asked. Yeah I said as I hugged and kissed him.

A little while later:
Smash had come to the base and told us that Ravi was in danger. Zoey and I jumped in to see him and roxy. Ravi I said. More rangers she said. She blasted us but zoey grabbed Ravi and I and pulled us out of the way. Are you okay I asked. Get off me he said as he attacked us. What are you doing zoey asked. He's overheated smash said. We are on it steel said. I got him Nate said. I then went to help Nate. You guys help Ravi I'll deal with miss re bouquet Devon said. I was helping the others deal with Ravi. Stop calm down I said. Please ravi you are overhearing if you relax you will
Cool off Nate said. Leave me alone he said as he kicked Nate. Grab him steel said as he and zoey did that. I made sure Nate was okay. Seriously dude you have gotta chill out steel said as he threw him down. We were struggling deeply with ravi. Back off ravi said. He continued attacking us. This is insane ravi what is wrong with you I said. He then chucked me down a hill. Lily Nate said. Listen to us ravj you can fight this I heard steel say. Grab him zoey said. I have an idea Jax can you do me a favour get the chopper zord up here now I said. Really okay lily he said. Zoey I'm borrowing your chopper zord I said. Okay zoey said at that moment ravi used his gorilla strength to punch Nate zoey and steel down. Nate guys I said. I stood up. Okay sorry ravi you leave me no
Choice you are gonna have to cool off the hard way I said. Lily be careful he's running hot steel said. I then went to attack him. I got this I said. I then grabbed him and started running. Here goes I said. No Ravi said. I then jumped off the cliff. There was a lot of steam as we jumped into the water. The chopper zord then came. Jax I said. Lily grab ahold he said. I then grabbed the rope. Ooh that was close smash said. Jax get them back to the base he added. I'll meet you guys there I said. Be careful lily Nate said. Don't worry I said. Jax then flew off.

We were struggling to keep a hold of Ravi. Just hold still nate said. I can't believe that robot got away again ravi said. Nate was scanning him. Don't worry there will be a next time Devon said. Well I said. It's strange your body temperature is still running high even though you are no longer fighting nate said. Don't worry about it I feel fine ravi said. That ocean water should have cooled you off I said. Anything unusual happen Devon asked. Don't ask me Nate's the boy genius ravi said. He was about to walk out but roxy and smash walked in. What's she's doing here he asked. Smash asked me to come she said. Yeah I think you two really need to talk smash said. All I need from her is an apology ravi said. Maybe but first I want an explanation you said he was ready to explain roxy said. Why can't you two just get along smash asked. Because one of us doesn't trust the other Ravi said. Because you are keeping secrets from me roxy said. Come on guys calm down steel said. Isn't it your anniversary you should be happy right zoey said. I don't wanna talk about it but you can keep this Ravi said as he took of a bracelet and put it down he then walked out. See ya he said. Roxy what's going on I asked. Ravi has been getting text messages from some girl named Stacey roxy said as she grabbed the bracelet. What I said. And I think he gave her one of his paintings roxy said. That doesn't sound like Ravi Devon said. And when I asked him about it he flipped roxy said. Stacey who's Stacey i asked. The door then opened. Hey guys Ravi's expecting this visitor Ben said. He's just left Nate said. Oh well can you give him something for me a women asked. Of course we can I'll make sure he gets it thanks ma'am devin said. Oh forget the ma'am makes me feel so old just call me Stacey she said. Wait you're Stacey roxy said. Yes dear why do you ask Stacey asked. Have you been texting Ravi she asked. Sure have he said that he needed that folder urgently luckily his number was on it Stacey said. Oh well thank you so much zoey said. You are welcome she said. We will walk you out betty said. They then walked out. Roxy opened the folder. It's beautiful Ravi made this for me and I didn't trust him no wonder he's mad roxy said. Yeah I've never seen him so torn up before smash said. Wait a sec you had an argument with Ravi before he overheated if he's still upset maybe that's why the water didn't cool him down Nate said. That makes a lot of sense I said. We need to make sure he cools down fast otherwise who knows what kind of damage he might do devin said. Yeah Nate said. Lil you know the drill right devin said. Yeah I'll stay here I said. Okay I love you Nate said as he kissed my cheek and walked out. Let's go team devin said. So you and Nate huh roxy said. Yeah it's been going really well I said. That's good isn't it roxy said. I'm sorry about Ravi I said. It's okay I need to fix this she said. How I asked. I have an idea she said. I walked out leaving roxy to her own devices. I then watched the rest of the fight. When the fight ended my communicator beeped. Hey lily we could use your help with Ravi Nate said. In my way I said. I then went down and saw the others struggling with Ravi. I then grabbed onto him and tried to help. We struggled the whole way through the halls until we reached Nate's lab. Calm down Ravi steel said. Get your hands off me Ravi said. We are your friends Devon said. I'll destroy all of you Ravi said. He then tried to push us all of us but we grabbed him again. I then saw roxy. Ravi roxy said. Stay back it's dangerous I said. What do you want Ravi asked. To apologize I was wrong to think I couldn't trust you I'm such a fool I met Stacey and she brought this your gift for me roxy said. Ravi then stopped struggling. I love this painting roxy said. Ravi then starts struggling again. Roxy then walked towards him with the bravely. You mean a lot to me please ravi please forgive me roxy said as she put the bracelet back on ravi. He looks at the bracket and stops fighting us. He looks at roxy. Of course I forgive you and I'm sorry too ravi said as he walked towards roxy. Ravi and roxy forever he said. Yeah roxy said as they hugged. Phew steel said. The doors opened and Ben and Betty comes in with a bucket of water. Ben and Betty to the rescue they both said as they chucked the water.

Later on:
Hey I said. He Nate said. So we on for the movie I asked. Of course he said. Where are we doing it I asked. Follows me he said. He then led me to the room where roxy and blaze used to be kept. And I saw bean bags and a laptop with some snacks. Nate I said. I love you lily I always will nothing will ever change how I feel about you Nate said. I love you too Nate and I can't believe you did this for me I said. Well after seeing roxy and Ravi fight today it made me realize that I wouldn't want that to happen to us Nate said. I wouldn't get mad at you for a silly little thing because that is all that was roxy told me about it when you guys were fighting I said. I guess it's good in a way you can't fight more then once Nate said. Well I can bend the rules now and again I said. We both laughed and watch a movie until we fell asleep.