Chapter 15: Grid connection

Lily
The commander had called us and said it was important. Commander what's so urgent I asked. Please tell me this is just a drill Devon said. Seriously I said. Cruise was about to take me to the video game tournament he said. We all looked at Him. What we have a championship to defend he said. It's not a drill the commander said. We then looked and saw keeper. Oh hey keeper what are you doing here Devon asked. Hello rangers I've come to warn you that I've had a vision a vision of many power rangers in a mighty battle keeper said.  What happens to the power rangers I asked as I held Nate's hand. They were beaten and perhaps destroyed keeper said. Were we the power rangers you saw steel asked. As you know there are many ranger teams across space and time I cannot know for sure which rangers were fighting the vision was not clear but I saw you devon you were hit by a meteor keeper said. What zoey said as she grabbed Devon's hand. Oh cruise said. A meteor from outer space are you sure devin said. Yes that part of the vision was clear I do not know when or how these things will come to pass but I have a strong connection to the morphing grid you must be ready keeper said. Hold on a battle against rangers that may or may not be us and a meteor with all due respect keeper this vision from the morphing grid it's a little far fetched Devon said. So you doubt the existence of the morphing grid keeper said. No I get the grid we tap.into it in the towers which is how we get morph x but these visions and seeing the future sounds sketchy Devon said. I don't know I've studied ranger history there's some pretty amazing stories about the grid I said. She's right zoey said. Either way we need to be prepared nate said putting his hand in his shoulder. Hey I'm always prepared if there's trouble but right now I have to get to this competition if you need me cruise can bring me right back it's less than an hour away Devon said. Devon I think you should reconsider zoey said. I'll be fine come on commander Devon said. Okay but stay alert she said. Great see ya Devon said as he ran off. Devon you should not doubt the power of the morphing grid keeper said. Don't worry I'll lookout for any meteors come on cruise Devon said. Oh right that way cruise said as they left. Are you kidding me right now I said. don't worry about him lil we have to be careful nate said.

In the command room:
I was with nate when the commander walked in. Put it on the main monitor she said. Yes ma'am nate said. Where's the transmission from Ravi asked. Another dimension nate said. It came up.on the screen and tyler appeared. Tyler what's happening keeper asked. We are under attack tyler said. Keep your vision is coming true steel said. There are too many of them they are after our energems tyler said. There was a explosion and a dinosaur went screaming. Whoa I said. Was that a dinosaur Ravi said. Yes a velociraptor keeper said. They are in a dimension that has dinosaurs zoey said. We have a transportal device I'm opening a portal for you now tyler said and the screen went blank. Battle ready now the commander said. What about Devon zoey asked. He will have to follow you in later let's go rangers the commander said. We then morphed. The portal then appeared. All right Ravi said. Let's stick together nate said as he grabbed my hand. Good luck.keeper said as we jumped into the portal. We then reappeared in the dimension. There is tyler I said. He got chucked to the ground. Oh no Ravi said. Come on I said as we went to help them. Ah fresh meat a guy said. Them again snide said. We then went to attack them both. We were doing a good job attacking the gold guy guy. Ravi and zoey were helping me. I had lost track of nate and steel. Eventually he knocked all three of us down and koda came and helped us. He flipped koda over. Koda I said. He then got his energem taken. Not for long I said. Stop him Ravi said as we attacked him again. It was a good job that we had reunited with nate and steel. We then all got knocked to the ground. Is that the best you have got he said. We got up but we got knocked down again. We then demorphed. Come in GB command do you read me come in Ravi said. Lily are you okay Nate asked. Yeah if we need to morph again I'm gonna have to careful aren't I I said. Yeah Nate said. Are we gonna be okay I asked. Ravi we gotta go zoey said as he was leaving a message for the commander. I've left a message I hope they get it Ravi said. I hope Devon comes to his senses and comes to help us zoey said. He will I know he will I said. How are you so sure steel asked. Because when that robotron took cruise he realized that he made a mistake didn't he and he fixed it he will do the same now trust me he will I said.

Later on:
We were hiding behind some trees. Tyler and chase had gone to see if they can find out what is happening. Soon they came back. Guys what's happening pink said. They are going to make a zord Tyler said. What like I did once she said again. But you used normal crystals
Using our energems will make them more powerful Tyler said. But why would they use DNA from six dinosaurs chase asked. Good question Nate said. There was an explosion. And then a portal opened up. Devon and another ranger came in. Who is it riley asked. Devon zoey said as she hugged him. Man are we glad to see you I said as I hugged him. Same here Devon said. Aren't you Ravi said. I'm Jason he said. We don't have time for introductions evox is making an evil zord we have to stop them. Tyler said. You will need these Devon said. Thanks Nate said. And here dino chargers from our vault fully charged with morph x Devon said as he gave them to tyler. Spectacular Ivan said. Devon you take your team around the back I'll lead the rest of us on a frontal attack Jason said. Old school I like it Devon said as they fist bumped. We then went off in different directions. Nate I said. What's up he asked. Are you sure we should leave Jason alone I asked. Hey he's been a ranger before what is the worse that could happen he said. He grabbed my hand as we continued walking. We then found scrozzle and evox. Step away from the geode Devon said. You fool it's too late to stop me now evox said as he blasted us to the ground. Lily Nate said. I'm fine I said. Master evox the rangers have taken out rocky and snide they are winning blaze said. Not for long time for the zords final ingredient my own warrior sprit evox said as he put his sprit in. The egg then fell on the floor. Yes at last he said. It then fell through the floor. The process is almost complete finish these fools while I handle the rest he said. It would be my greatest honor blaze said. Oh really Devon said. He was up and he had the power bolt in his hands. Huh blaze said. Power bolt he said and blasted blaze. He was then destroyed. Nice Devon I said. Thanks he said. We have to help the others I said. Yeah evox is probably got his zord Nate said. Evoxs zord Devon said as we saw explosions. We were still on the ground. Devon we gotta do something Ravi said. Guys you are in no shape to fight but I think I might have an idea commander I'm gonna need you to transport a zord Devon said. Devon zoey said. He knelt down in front of her. Please be careful she said. I will zoey I love you he said. I love you too zoey said.

After they had destroyed evoxs zord:
Thanks for responding to my call Devon said. No problem that evox he was tough Jason said. I don't think you have seen the last of him a red guy said. We can handle evox but taking out that army today we appreciate all of your help I said. We sure do including helping us get our energems back Tyler said. And my staff the ranger legacy only gets stronger with time keeper said. The grid battle force team is proof of that chase said. Hm rangers forever Jason said. Defending together we all said. Jason then activated the portal. Well reefside awaits the red guy said. Bye everybody they said. Safe travels steel said. Take care Tyler said as they jumped in the portal. Awesome working with you I said. Today tomorrow or decades from now there will always be rangers like you to stand for what is right Jason said. He then jumps in the portal. Devin then steps forward. Thanks for teaching me to trust the morphing grid I'll never doubt it's power again Devon said. A wise person never stops learning keeper said. Today I learnt a lot Devon said as he hugged keeper. Home we go steel said. Bye guys Tyler said. See ya chase said. See ya guys I said. Bye steel said. What a day steel said. Nate and I held hands as we jumped through the portal.

Later on:
Hey Nate I said. Hey he said. What's that I asked. Oh an email from my parents they are coming back to see me Nate said. Oh my god Nate that's amazing I said as I hugged him. I can't wait to see them he said. This is has literally been your dream since I met you I said. Nate smiled as we hugged and kissed.