Chapter 19: Devon and zoey Special chapter

This will be written in Devon's pov as this chapter is about Devon and zoey

Devon
I was walking through the base when I saw zoey with Ben and Betty. I smiled as i watched her. It had been a while since we had started going out and we hadn't been on a proper date. And after seeing roxy and Ravi we needed it to do that. I then decided to interrupt. Hey zoey I said. Hey she said. We need to talk I said. Okay she said. How would you like to go on a date I asked. I would love to Devon she said and we hugged. Let's take the day off and just have fun I said. Sounds good she said. I then told the others and the commander that we were going on a date. Have fun you guys lily said. Yeah thanks zoey said.

At the beach:
You know this is amazing zoey said. Yeah I said. Yeah we have never been on a date before and here we are zoey said. Zoey I know this sounds crazy but I think I'm falling for you properly I said. It doesn't sound crazy at all because I think I feel the same way she said. You want an ice cream I asked. Yeah chocolate she said. Okay I said.

An hour later:
We were sitting on the pier staring out to sea. Wow the sea is so beautiful zoey said. Yeah so peaceful I said. She grabbed my hand. Devon I don't know what I would have done if I hadn't met you zoey said. Zoey I said. I mean it I love you so much and after witnessing what happened with Ravi and roxy I don't want that to happen to us zoey said. As if we would let a silly text message get in between us I said. I'm just saying we say that now but what happens if it does zoey said. Zoey you are such a worrier I said. I am not she said. Okay look I get it you think that I would get mad at you if I saw you were texting another guy but honestly if you tell me there is nothing going on between you then I believe you I said. Really she said. Zoey I would never lie to you and I'm not gonna start now I love you I said. I love you too I said as we kissed. Hey wanna catch a movie while we still have time I asked. Nah I wanna get back to the base zoey said. Really I said. Yeah we have to help the others zoey said. They can wait a few more hours I said. Devon I love you but we can always have another date zoey said. Yeah when we are so busy with evox these days I said. Wells that's the sacrifice we knew when we started dating zoey said. Fine fine fine we will o back can we at least get chips on the way I'm starving I said. Zoey laughed. Okay deal she said. We stopped to get chips and then started to head back. By the time we got back we had finished them. We walked in and saw the others in Nate's lab. Hey guys I said. Oh hey lily said. You're back early Nate said. Not really it's 8pm zoey said. Yeah dates last longer than that lily said. We were cold we were at the beach zoey said. Okay how about to end your night just right you go to mine and Lily's little movie theatre through there Nate said. Seriously I said. Yeah lily said. Okay thanks guys zoey said. We then went in and everything was so romantic. Wow I said. Okay what will it be sir zoey asked. I don't know I said. How about the hunger games zoey asked. Oh yeah I'm down I said. Cool zoey said as she set up the movie. Today was fun you know we should try and do it more often zoey said. I agree zoey but like you said with exox and everything I think it's best we just keep it on the down low I said. Okay she said. I then sat down next to her and we cuddled and watched the movie until we both fell asleep.